Do you laugh during sex?

wvalady1968: Laughing with not at. What makes you laugh?

I was on my back and my guy was over me, and for some reason, he put his nose/mouth against my skin between my breasts and just stayed there not doing anything for a few moments. Now, when I'm on my back, my breasts go their own way, left and right, so there's nothing TO DO in the center.

I finally asked him what he was doing, and he said he was committing suicide. I said that it was certain he wasn't gonna suffocate, and he answered, "No, but if I stay here long enough, I'll starve to death."

This cracked us both up. It's such a turn on to me to have this happen.

Do you make jokes during?

rivertowncowboy: I laugh all the time during sex - it makes if more fun - there are serious moments of love and caring - and often lots of fun and frolic that brings laughter!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

::)

bustyredhead: Me, make jokes during sex?

All the TIME! lol I'm bad! I say things all the time that make Bond movies look like Mr. Rogers scripts. One of the best feelings I've had was to be belly laughing and orgasming at the same time. Indescribable. lol :)

- Nene (Too Sexy For Clown Clothes)

ceg1526: Of course I laugh during sex! Although I've been taught not to laugh with my mouth full. I'm good with the one liners, and sex provides a small infinity of opportunities. Sex is fun; why shouldn't we both have a good laugh?

Ceg

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sex is intimate ... if I can't share laughter with my partner during intimate interludes, how 'connected' are we? We play and joke during sex and while lying together just enjoying each other's company. Last night I asked Dirk to talk dirty to me in his Elmer Fudd voice while we did the deed. "Bwast yooh hot woad up my wump, you wascawy Watino stud!" Too much fun! :D

SchroederJr: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1061214065;start=0#4 date=08/18/03 at 15:55:25]"Bwast yooh hot woad up my wump, you wascawy Watino stud!" Too much fun! :D[/quote]

I can't decide if I should laugh or feel disturbed... but my gut says laugh.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course I laugh... but there is something special about this laughter... it's not the "daily" one... it's warmer, more tender, more special, a bit more subtle, less words in it... and that makes it special.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I've always liked to have fun in whatever I'm doing, sex included, and laughing's a good indication that I like what's going on. I guess I'm silly. I mean, I moan if it feels good and I'm pretty damn verbal, but sex is among the many other things in the world I try not to take too seriously. Laughter's always fun in foreplay especially when I'm kissing and stroking on my lover's bod, asking what feels good; is this okay; can I tickle you some more?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Laughter is an integral part of my life - it's certainly important to my lovemaking.

I'd say that my lover and I laugh most often right after or during orgasm: the funny faces and inhuman noises will set us off nearly every time.

Pecker

(You Were Only a Splinter As I Slid Down the Bannister of Life)

gicast: Pecker, I'm with you on that, just last night I laughed so hard about how my husband was trying to be quiet and not wake up the kiddies, The sound was indescribeable! When he shares the laughs and cuckles I feel a bond that's as good as a afterglow on its own.
Of course, it's not as fun when I start to get ticklish and everytime he touches me I giggle so hard he has to stop and get serious or we're done!! :)

Tender: no i never have really.
neither has he.
i almost did the other day though, took all i could muster up not to burst out laughing. which i think he would have took in a bad way, so i had to keep it from coming out lol
what was i laughing at....
well it wasnt a good subject, so how would i explain that. he would have thought i was laughing at him i think. that would not have been good.

so i guess it is hard to explain,
sometimes the physical sex between us is good. sometimes it is more emotional, but all in all it is really lacking....
:'(
Tender

Thumper_10x7_CA: The best sex is relaxing and uninhibited. If laughter hits and you or your partner aren't afraid to hide it, it shows how comfortable you are with each other.

Funny side note, I have a "buddy" I play with now and then who, when he orgasms, laughs. And I'm talking from the belly laughter. The first time that happened I was so confused, but now I look forward to it. The laughter is such a release.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=sex;num=1061214065;start=0#12 date=12/07/03 at 00:10:28]Funny side note, I have a "buddy" I play with now and then who, when he orgasms, laughs.  And I'm talking from the belly laughter.  The first time that happened I was so confused, but now I look forward to it.  The laughter is such a release.[/quote]

How wonderful is that?

If you have a huge smile on your face afterwards, then THAT was great sex.
;)