Do you leak (lots of) cum when you get close, before your orgasm?

Do you leak cum when you get close, before your orgasm?

• Total voters
D

deleted8893071

I get some variations of what Satyrcum described in his own experience. Most common for me (about 90% of the time) a little bit of precum will seep out (4-5) drops with no leakage of semen before ejaculation as the guy in the video was having seconds before the actual ejaculation.

If I have had not had sex for awhile ( a week or so) and have been aroused for a good while over an hour, I will get more precum but it will not flow out and no semen still.

More rarer has been I will drip precum and I can feel it sort of pulse out at the base of my cock, the fluid is viscous, clear and thick, partners have pointed this out. Intense visual for me and further arouse me. If I have been edged or have been edging, late arousal phase, the seeping fluid will turn more cloudy, thinner or watery. On some of those occasions as I am approaching the PONR, my cock will start to freely ooze out semen as in the guy on the video, I feel the fluid building up in the base of my cock and I guess my tank get overfilled and it has no where to go but out and I am drooling and dripping cum but this at the last few seconds before cumming and lasts for about 5 seconds and then it all comes out as I've gone over and ejaculation commences.

Hot video, too bad those moments aren't captured more often.

Satyrcum excellent breakdown of the male arousal and ejaculation cycle for guys. I think we all get variations of what you described, a few manage to get the great volumes of precum or cum you described. I envy guys like yourself.

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was a pretty heavy pre-cummer in my 20's and 30's. It was my first sign of arousal even before getting an erection. I had plenty of wet spots on my underwear. When masturbating, I usually produced enough to lubricate my glans a couple of times. And I remember my wife asking me, "What's coming out?" when she first starting giving me oral. Kind of a sweet taste too, nothing like cum. In my 40's however, it's really dried up. Maybe just a drop or two after quite a bit of arousal.

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a pretty heavy pre-cummer in my 20's and 30's. It was my first sign of arousal even before getting an erection. I had plenty of wet spots on my underwear. When masturbating, I usually produced enough to lubricate my glans a couple of times. And I remember my wife asking me, "What's coming out?" when she first starting giving me oral. Kind of a sweet taste too, nothing like cum. In my 40's however, it's really dried up. Maybe just a drop or two after quite a bit of arousal.
That’s a bummer. At 64 I still get very wet, much like in my 20s.

Reactions: art

Dougie and DebbieD

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always have been a heavy pre cummer, but never any cum until I'm ready to blow.

I have precum even from the thought of or talking about sex. I'm very reactive that way. And as we move through the build up, my precum will start to stream. So much so that if they are playing with my cock, they often ask if I'm cumming.

They are in no doubt when I do cum as I can edge for ages. The precum continues, noticeable when jerking, right up to a few strokes before I cum.
But with no cum prior till I stop battling my cum trigger from releasing.

Always has been this way, and have also the ability to stay hard if I am allowed to continue fucking or they keep sucking/wanking me past the sensitivity feeling in my head.
And the next load will be exactly the same, with no cum before I want to release.

Reactions: SATX807

BigSchtick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I leak enough to soak through boxers and spot my jeans just from a good make out session.

I can feel it work its way up from the base of my cock to the tip and then spread around my cock head from contact with my underwear. It tastes sweet too. I eat it all the time when I edge.

Reactions: art and VT4

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I typically let out a few dribbles before ejaculating and shooting ropes proper, like in the vid below.
56076011-cf01d24f0dbed83906802056154d60e0.mp4

Sometimes I mistake that I'm about to cum when I have a large glob of pre-cum about to be pushed out, and it's an AMAZING feeling when it happens, especially if I'm getting my cock sucked or I'm inside someone and they notice.