Do you leak (lots of) cum when you get close, before your orgasm?

Do you leak cum when you get close, before your orgasm?

• Total voters

Satyrcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I leak whenever sex is even hinted at. I precum when I hold hands, kiss, suck, get sucked...my shorts are pretty much always at least damp.
This is a beautiful statement. Sexy. Im a similar way. Even long conversations. Just that primal sense of response to proximity and engagement. It just gets very...damp down there..

Reactions: v-v and diver6

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love your reply. I feel the male body seems "well covered" in medicine; but its not. So many things like this go undiscovered. Its to the point that I I believe sites like this have a wealth of knowledge about the nuances of male arousal. I too, can tell by the taste, if its precum or a mix of precum and cum. Its like wine. Precum is a sweet wine. Cum is a dry wine.
That's a great comparison to make, and I now have this fantasy image in my mind of this sexy blindfolded tasting session, where I have to taste various combinations of cum & precum and then give my opinion. Maybe we are cum connoisseurs haha!

Bidreams14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife reacts when she is sucking me off and I start to leak precum. I also leak a lot when I eat her pussy. I love her pussy and ass smells and tastes and I think thats what make me leak streams. I do spend a lot of time between her legs with my face and always leak steady.

Reactions: diver6

Satyrcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's a great comparison to make, and I now have this fantasy image in my mind of this sexy blindfolded tasting session, where I have to taste various combinations of cum & precum and then give my opinion. Maybe we are cum connoisseurs haha!
hahha! This sounds deliciously spicy; and something that sounds enticing. I do like the concept of taste, and other senses - being used to generate accurate information. especially when the senses are broken down into individual notes. Breaking the normal symphony and causing each note to work for the rest in a way. Concerning senses and sensation - The animal nature is just as valuable as the intellectual nature. Taste, Sight, Sound, Smell, Touch, and Intuition/Instinct. As well as the emotion and feelings. From a sexual lens, all of the senses - individually can convey sexual energy, arousal, and the extent of it . Ive been ever curious about what the body does, how it does it, and why.

And one's personal body is always a good place to start. So I can say that Ive tasted from the tip of my own dick at various stages too haha!

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me it seems to be related to arousal. Usually only cum comes out, but sometimes precum drips out like that guy when I am very horny (generally after a long foreplay with another guy). I can feel/see it leaking without any control although I did not reach climax yet. Not related to when was the last ejaculation.
Definitely arousal is when I start leaking the more aroused the more I leak, so as I approach orgasm I leak more.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife reacts when she is sucking me off and I start to leak precum. I also leak a lot when I eat her pussy. I love her pussy and ass smells and tastes and I think thats what make me leak streams. I do spend a lot of time between her legs with my face and always leak steady.
Same here. Usually, I leave my shorts on when I eat my gf, so at least some of my precum gets absorbed before it wets the sheets.

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many girls think I am cumming when it is just my precum….
I get wet very easily. The first time my husband and I were hanging out at a gay bar we started making out and then I noticed I had a big precum spot in my pants (back in the days when I still wore underwear). Then when we had sex the first time, he thought I had already cum before even getting naked.

Reactions: v-v

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get wet very easily. The first time my husband and I were hanging out at a gay bar we started making out and then I noticed I had a big precum spot in my pants (back in the days when I still wore underwear). Then when we had sex the first time, he thought I had already cum before even getting naked.
I completely understand. I have the same issues.... it would be a bother if it was not so hot.

Reactions: diver6

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With me, my dick doesn’t even need to be hard. I will see or hear or read something sexual and start to leak. Unlike ejaculation, it isn’t connected to election. I will imagine a scenario in my mind or will talk to an attractive guy or discuss anything sexual and go to the bathroom only to find a thick strand of precum dangling from my head and a wet spot on my pants. I love precum so much. Then if I’m horny I can stroke out some rivers of precum down my shaft and use it as lube so that it keeps my thickness wet until I blast.

Attachments