Do you lie about your penis size?

Do you like about your penis size (so people think it is bigger than it is)?

• Yes, I usually add 1 inch or more

Votes: 19 8.5%
  • Yes, I usually add .5 inches

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • No, I generally give my accurate measurement

Votes: 155 69.5%
  • No, I actually under report the size.

Votes: 27 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never have lied. I usually do not even push my bone pressed length. I now will claim 6.5" long where I used to say 6". My girth has never been more than 4.5".

When I was doing bi hook-ups I found most guys seem to claim more than I was able to measure...usually by about a half inch. Even when I pushed to get the bone pressed measurement! Yes...I measured most of the guys I hooked up with. It was part of the "arrangement" I sought. I would tell them I wanted to in working out the meeting. Most were more than willing!

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I generally, when asked, will give two measurements. One from the top and one from the side as they are different. I try to be accurate and don't really have a need to lie about it.

Yet lying is so common that people assume I'm at least an inch or two larger than I really am.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm honest if someone asks, but if they see it and they're like "wow you must be at least X" I don't correct them if they overestimate. It's not the right time or place and it would ruin the mood. I suspect that's what most guys do.

Reactions: twoton

Gay and bi men do all the time. So yes. Most men lie about the size of their dicks unfortunately. The only ones that tell the truth are ones that are truly hung. The super hung ones I find underestimate their size lol.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 7.5x6. That wasn't bone-pressed. Bone-pressed, it came to 8", the one time I measured it that way when I was too young to discuss it under the current moderation rules, so I'll not say anymore about that.

I imagine that, if I'm rock-hard (as just prior to orgasm) it might get just a bit thicker. But frankly, who cares? There's always going to be at least one person in the world who's stronger, smarter, more skilled at [whatever,] bigger, or faster than you are. So why worry about it? if I were 2x1", I'd do my dammedest to be the best lover I could be, and at 7.5x6 I do the my dammedest to be the best lover I can be. So long as we're both satisfied and happy at the end of the session, that's all that really counts.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first, I don't often get asked my penis size. depending on the person/situation, I may or may not tell them. my wife said I was "bigger than ever" and asked me how big I was now. "I can't get my hand around it.", she said. I told her. "that's big" is all she said. she used to measure me from time to time years ago, but she's not that interested in sex. menopause does that.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This unscientific sample seems to provide evidence that maybe the urban myth that men always lie about penis size may not be true.
Of course men who lie about the size of their penis probably also lie about whether they lie about it.

I give my average bone pressed erection length. It has varied from 7.5 to almost 8 depending on how aroused I am, so I usually just say 7.75. I don't see a reason to lie. Eventually you will get found out and have to deal with it.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always give my exact size, no embellishment. It falls within the average range. After someone sees it, they almost always swear up and down that it's one to two inches bigger than it is. Even a boyfriend of several years was never able to reconcile my true size in his mind, even after having it inside him a hundred times. That my dick is nearly universally considered and passionately insisted to be much bigger than it is, suggests to me that most people's experience with dicks likely involves inflated figures.

Reactions: MisterB
D

deleted1046538

I always give my exact size, no embellishment. It falls within the average range. After someone sees it, they almost always swear up and down that it's one to two inches bigger than it is. Even a boyfriend of several years was never able to reconcile my true size in his mind, even after having it inside him a hundred times. That my dick is nearly universally considered and passionately insisted to be much bigger than it is, suggests to me that most people's experience with dicks likely involves inflated figures.
Ok. Oh wait hey I'm the "asshole with the bad attitude" I just couldn't get ur comment out if my head and had to investigate you a bit out of curiosity. I have never really been in person heckled about my cock size. I have had 2 complaints in over 25 years if my being 2 small. They were size Queens of rather famous note. I just told them I didn't understand why they barked up my tree being obsessed obviously with size as they could have asked many people if they were sniffing ul the wrong tree. With a response of they knew u was just a regular guy but didn't care still they wanted to get with me cause they thought I was fine as hell and just fucking cool. Thus in both cases was after the unsatisfied sex was over and done with. One if them was still a blast to hang with and there was no ill will at all. Not in either case as it was. But the point being if a person is after size that's what they want and it's on them. Period.