Do You Like and Do You Miss...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Jennuine73, Jun 30, 2008.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I have a couple of questions for you ladies.

First, are you in a relationship where you allow your partner to cum inside you? Second do you like it?

I am married but hubby and I don't have sex (long story). I have a bf and a few others on the side but I always make them wear a condom, no exceptions. I have to tell you though, I miss having a man cum inside.

So if you are in a relationship where condoms are needed, do you miss taking that load in deep? Sorry if it sounds crass, but we're all adults here. My gf hates it when her hubby cums in her, says it's too messy. What do you think?

These questions apply to bi and gay men as well, feel free to answer too.

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

We both prefer it there, maybe once a year he pulls out. I love it, feels great to him.

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Never have allowed someone to cum inside me - although, three times I have been really, like hovering close to allowing it but didn't. Maybe I like to tease myself. :biggrin:

With the right partner, I have a deep, occasionally almost overwhelming, desire to feel a guy cum inside me. Much like the indescribable feeling of fucking, I think it would feel totally natural and be a satisfying finish to sex.

As far as the mess, I do not mind cum. Tasting it, playing with it, feeling it shoot on my tits - so I can't imagine his coming inside me being a turn off. If anything, it would just be one more thing to get freaky with. :)

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I will take cum in my mouth, on one occasion in my ass but never in my pussy, i always use a condom there. Sure ive had guys try and convince me we dont need them or they will pull out before they cum but not being on birth control im not taking the risk. So long story short ive never had a guy cum in me (vaginally) to know what it feels like

5. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Don't toy with my emotions like that. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I was in an LTR where barrier contraception was pretty much all we had and yes, I really did miss it. He was completely uptight about never cumming anywhere but in the condom - but of all the possibles the pussy full of cum was the one I missed most.

That's not a problem in the relationship I'm in now and it's something I'm enjoying enormously.

7. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I do miss it but don't like minicing to the bidet with my thighs clamped together as sperm trickles down the inside of my thighs to clean up

8. Lng_1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'll put in my two cents worth-- my wife is much like BHR, she wants me to cum inside her pussy. Occassionally, other places, but most of all inside her pussy. While I'll cum wherever she wants, if I am away on a business trip or haven't been with her in a while, I want to cum no place other than deep inside her.

This is of course understandable, if you believe that one of the greatest desires of man is to procreate. Because of that desire (even if on the pill or hubby had vasectomy) both the man and the woman will desire, yearn for, relish a huge cum squirting orgasm deep inside a woman.... after all, that is how procreation is done and you can only fight hard-wired genetics for so long.

9. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

There is a feeling of satisfaction that comes from pumping a big load of cum into a nice wet tight and squeezing pussy. It just feels good and right. I like seeing it and feeling it ooze down the inside of her thigh after too. Now I am all for getting my goo gobbled some day. I would love to have a pretty set of face lips around my hard cock until it jumps and spurts, then have her drink it all down and lick it clean. That has yet to happen to me. BUT I think I still would like the second load to go into her wet pussy.

That is my male perspective as a giver, not as a receiver, for what it is worth.

10. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

See... that is exactly why a good man ought to go down on his woman right afterwards...

I love cumming inside... and I also love cleaning up after myself.

11. thehighheelsgirl

I almost always let my man cum inside me, and I love it. Its messy, but I love when it oozes out of me LOL

Jen

12. WifeOfBath

WifeOfBath New Member

I enjoy it immensely. I'd miss it if it weren't an option for me.

13. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think having cum inside is overrated.

It's sexier to see/feel guys cum ON me... I got totally pasted white night before last (two guys -- my LTR and another). :biggrin:

14. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Hotmilf?

And yeah... I like to see myself spurt, I love to see a naked body getting glazed, so I dont care to cum deep inside, but like all things, every once in a while is great.

Edit: yup...everyone changed their names while I was gone. :confused:

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Now that sounds very appealing. As in i'll take one of them right now thanks

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I've never had a guy clean up after himself! damn!

17. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Well this guy always does... its especially handy for sex in outta the way or public places... lap it all up... and its like it never happened...

of course... it makes my face smell like sex... but for me that's a good thing...

and it can take a while to get it all...
    usually 4 or 5 orgasms worth....

But I just love it when a woman pulls herself off of me and then straddles my face immediately after a solid fuck.....the mixture of a guy's cum and a girl's cream....

I could do that job All Day Long...

#17 Phil Ayesho, Jul 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  18. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

PS- any guy who is into snowballing should enjoy it...

Try it on one and see...

19. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i don't really miss the cumming inside me thing. i've only done that in my last relationship because we were serious. at the time i was taking birth control and we didn't use condoms anyways. he enjoyed cumming inside me so i let him. it wasn't a problem since i was on the pill, but it's not something that i would do for just any guy.

20. hotwetkiss

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I absolutely adore feeling him squirt deep inside, my pussy is a milking machine:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted