Do you like and get off watching people on webcams?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first used the net I watched a lot of guys jerking off on cam, however it soon loses its appeal. You've seen one you've seen them all :)
Now if someone promised they'd do a sock puppet show with their cock, maybe a modern adaptation of Faust I'd watch that.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I first used the net I watched a lot of guys jerking off on cam, however it soon loses its appeal. You've seen one you've seen them all :)
Now if someone promised they'd do a sock puppet show with their cock, maybe a modern adaptation of Faust I'd watch that.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

id get the popcorn out for that one :popcorn:

sally24h

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes webcams are kewl.They ae gr8 if u r looking for quick releif but it cant beat face 2 face meets.Think some people get carried away in the cyber world

littleuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
used to enjoy watching guys on cam and being watched too. Now have no cam don't get chance. Few guys just enjoy being watched without watching.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Webcams are they a turn on for you? Do you enjoy watching people have fun?:rolleyes:

Yeah, can't beat a good cock, but funnily enough, that's were I'm wrong..

Watching a fit guy have a good wank is really hot. Don't like watching a girl finger herself though. I would rather I fucked her.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Really dig it when the 'cam person' interacts/chats with those watching...usually really wishes I could meet the person, they're funny/interesting/plus being hot.

tadalafil9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love cam2cam especially if other guy has a big dick. If he gets me hot, I'll pull out my 10 in. dildo. It always makes them cum

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes I like cams. Guys always seem to get off looking at me. I like that.

mwb123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a big fan of webcamming etc. I enjoy camming with both girls and guys and I do make a little money off it too. I use sites like Cam4 and Chaturbate now and again and provide private shows on Skype as well where anything goes within reason.

I think I like the whole being watched thing and enjoy knowing that someone is getting off by watching me.