Do you like balls slapping during sex?

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I want to see if there are any other guys/girls out there that like balls slapping during sex. When I'm with women I love to have my balls slapping against her as I fuck her. There is just something about it that really gets me going. I guess it really makes me feel like a man and that I in a way are marking my territory.

Lately, I have been thinking what it would be like to bottom for a guy to feel his balls slap against me. Do any other straight guys feel the same way? Any bottoms think it's worth it?

Girls, do you like when your man's balls slap against you? Guys do you like when your balls slap against who you are fucking? Girls or bottoms who have experienced balls slapping against them during sex, do you really feel the balls or is it something you don't even notice?

Share videos, stories and thoughts! Thanks!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, when I'm fucking my sensations are so intense between what's going on with my dick and the titplay (I'm hard-wired: tit-tugging's a requirement) that I hardly notice the feeling of my balls slapping anywhere.

Reactions: pete2504

justright87

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love feeling my balls slap against the girl during sex! It's just a little extra something but I really like it... I think my favorite vids are those where they're fucking doggy style (or even missionary sometimes) and they're filming from behind the guy, so not only can you see him sliding in and out, but also see his balls going back and forth and slapping against the girl!

Reactions: allmanbud

hungboy19

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love the feeling and so have my partners. Doggy style is especially fun because they can slap against her pussy. It doesn't always happen for me though as often my ball sac will tighten up, but it helps if I use a cock ring.

D_Tanya_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love it. Love the feel, love the sound, love balls that are big enough to slap in the first place. I appreciate the masculine thing... I think that's why I love balls so much; because they're so virile, masculine, and sexy.

dudedude123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my balls usually hang quite low, sometimes given the temp they may draw up a little, but doggystyle with my balls slapping against a wet pussy is so hot!!!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really am not aware of my balls slapping against a woman during sex, but I have been told by several woman that they cherished the sensation of my nuts slapping against them during vigorous sex, particularly against their clit during doggy style intercourse.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Normally my balls aren't tight or do they ride unusally high...just sort of normal.

But, for some reason, my balls do hang quite low during sex....which means I can thoroughly enjoy the sensation of them
slapping and the feeling of the warm skin against skin.
Of course, they do draw up at the time of orgasm....way up.
:biggrin:

Last edited:

mwealex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't feel it but have had a some of the girls I've been with tell me how much they love it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love it. Love the feel, love the sound, love balls that are big enough to slap in the first place. I appreciate the masculine thing... I think that's why I love balls so much; because they're so virile, masculine, and sexy.

Exactly my thoughts!!