Do you like balls slapping during sex?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. When I'm sucking a guy it's really appealing feeling his balls against my chin. And when I'm being fucked it's exciting to hear his balls slapping against my perineum.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup. And not only do I love it, but the girls do too.

Try this one. Roll her way back, with her legs up, or even over your shoulders, and pound away. It's a definite turn on for both of you grinding your sack into her you while banging away.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mine hang really low, and sometimes depending on the angle it can start to hurt a little bit. But once I feel that soreness, I usually go harder! Something about that slight pain makes me last longer during sex. Also, she likes it doggy style cuz my balls really hit against her whole clit a lot and she loves that, she says its like i'm touching her there too. but I don't like when we're both getting super wet and my balls get wet and sticky and then they're not only slamming against her ass when I'm on top, but sticking too. That's usually when I'll take it easy ;)

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine big low hanging balls are nice to play with. I love it when mine wife strokes mine balls. When we are together in the shower I like it verry verry much when she plays with mine balls and the water comming out off the showerhead streaming over mine balls.
That feels verry intens and makes me feeling excited.
I can't get an erection any more so playing with mine cock is no option. But when we played with the balls we masturbate the soft penis till I cumm with mine softie.