Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I like big balls. Big balls, and the big loads that come with them.
Also as important is that they are shaved. It's no fun licking a pair of hairy balls.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I love big balls, as long as they don't overshadow the dick ;-)

I'm with Carter. As much as I LOVE big balls I prefer more normally proportioned balls if the dick they're attached to isn't large. At some point it can just become grotesque looking if the balls are way larger than the cock.

Yes, I like big balls. Big balls, and the big loads that come with them.
Also as important is that they are shaved. It's no fun licking a pair of hairy balls.

Big loads don't necessarily come from big balls. I've known a number of guys with big balls that shoot small loads, and a lot of guys with average to small balls that shoot huge loads. The "load" doesn't come from the balls, it comes mostly from the prostate and seminal vesicles.

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm with Carter. As much as I LOVE big balls I prefer more normally proportioned balls if the dick they're attached to isn't large. At some point it can just become grotesque looking if the balls are way larger than the cock.

Big loads don't necessarily come from big balls. I've known a number of guys with big balls that shoot small loads, and a lot of guys with average to small balls that shoot huge loads. The "load" doesn't come from the balls, it comes mostly from the prostate and seminal vesicles.

Are my balls that big that they look grotesque?