Do you like bottoming out?

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People always write posts asking "How much can you take before you bottom out?" and "How many girls have you bottomed out with?"

What I would like to know, is how many of you, guys and girls, actually like
the feeling, and what it feels like for you.

Share your experiences.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have only ever had one man who "bottomed out" in me.( he was 8 inches long)
I adored it when he was fully inside me and was very still and let my pussy clench and grip him while I ground my clit on his pubic bone.
The orgasms where very intense and it was a huge torture for him to remain still.
Of course while I was in the grips of multiple orgasms he could fuck away till his hearts content with me begging, screaming and urging him to go faster with nails and heels.
Goodness it has suddenly grown very warm in here.......

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have anyone ever bottomed out in a girls asshole. If the answer is yes. You hit a turd you idiots.
Do not make 5+ grammatical errors in a poorly constructed joke while calling others idiots. That's just free advice; you are encouraged, but not required to follow it.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh the private messages are spectacular. I'm making a scrapbook.
If it's any consolation, some of us men receive some pretty strange messages from time to time as well!

kinky4myman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Do You Like Bottoming Out?​

Heck YES! I love being bottomed out if the guy has nice big balls. My husband does and when he fucks either my mouth, pussy, or ass, I absolutely LOVE when it is balls to the wall. When we get to the point where he can thrust long deep and hard to the hilt I love the incredible feeling of his balls slapping my chin, nose, ass, or pussy depending on the position. Burying his cock inside me, having those gorgeous balls slam into me - oh MYYYYYY!!! Orgasms BEhold!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I notice that most women hate this - as their cervix is very sensitive but my girlfriend happens to love it.

My cock actually messages her cervix and the head moves it back and forth as it kind of grabs onto it and when that happens she is just about to come. I can only do this when she is very turned on though. Otherwise it is unpleasant for her.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what this thread is even about ...

You've probably caught on by now, but just in case you're still baffled: 'Bottoming out' is when the penis reaches the innermost end of the vagina (like touching the bottom of a well with a long pole). A small/average penis is unlikely to bottom out in the average vagina. It will reach the inner end of the vagina but it won't stretch it and run short of space, or 'bottom out'. It usually takes an average/large penis to reach that far in. Very large penises will often bottom out before the whole penis in inside the vagina - unless the woman has a particularly deep vagina.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If done with care and in response to how my body changes as I get more aroused it's pure heaven.

Sliding in carefully, working your way down as far as possible. When hitting the area around the cervix/bottoming out you need to be careful, just lying inside and moving slowly around and gently in and out will be enough to provide more than enough stimulation for me. If we fit together well enough so that your pelvic bone also touches my clit as you move around, even better. This is when things start happening - getting more aroused, even wetter, tenting, and the cervix retracting upwards and away from the vagina. That's when you can start the longer strokes with some more force behind them - just be careful that you're not hitting the backwall full force if you're longer than what I can comfortably take because that hurts even if I'm highly aroused.

Do that right and you'll find at least this woman in a shaking, screaming, cumming state for just about as long as you can keep it up (along with weak to her knees, thirsty and hoarse afterwards... :biggrin1:)

TryHarrd

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had never heard of bottoming out before reading these forums because my 7.5"er hadn't ever really hit the spot with my wife. So been enjoying experimenting trying to get there - but she's deep - though progress is being made and that crazy fornix orgasm is in sight. Was nearly there last weekend but I couldn't contain myself seeing her rising in intensity, her nipples long and hard and her vagina suddenly grasping my cock. What a sensation. If I can make it past this, I reckon we're there! :)

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I love the feeling. I'm sure the really big guys must get fed up with bottoming out before they're all the way in because if they fuck with abandon their partner experiences pain. Being able to slam it in to the hilt is the other great feeling in sex IMO. I think my wife and I must have it about right because we can fuck hard enough that her clit gets a the pounding and grinding it needs to get her off, but in certain positions I bottom out and she pants and goes wide eyed. :biggrin1:

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope.

i hate the feeling...it feels like i am pushing my cock into
the end of a balloon.

Ah. Thats the part I love! Feels like the bottom of the girl's vagina is spreading over and around the head of my dick.

Everyone's different.

Most girls I've been with either love it or are indifferent.

To those who don't know what bottoming out is, it is when the head of a
guy's dick reaches the deepest part of the girl's vagina, and stretches it
slightly.