Do you like bottoming out?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what this thread is even about ...

You've probably caught on by now, but just in case you're still baffled: 'Bottoming out' is when the penis reaches the innermost end of the vagina (like touching the bottom of a well with a long pole). A small/average penis is unlikely to bottom out in the average vagina. It will reach the inner end of the vagina but it won't stretch it and run short of space, or 'bottom out'. It usually takes an average/large penis to reach that far in. Very large penises will often bottom out before the whole penis in inside the vagina - unless the woman has a particularly deep vagina.

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love it because it gives me a feeling of satisfaction... kinda like i have reached as far as i can go. my girlfriend gets the best orgasms out of that sometimes, but many times it hurts her too much to even do.

Reactions: BATMANG111

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've only been with a couple of guys who were able to go that deep (current BF included :biggrin1:) and I love the feeling of being completely full. I have to admit, though, before my hysterectomy it could sometimes be painful - much nicer now!

Rudie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first chick I ever bottomed out was so hurt that she jumped off me and simultaneously collapsed the hide-a-bed that we were on. She was so worried and hurt that she wanted to go to the hospital until we called and they said there wasn't anything to worry about. Since then I have used a bit more discretion and have had no other complaints.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I have an ex girlfriend (with hindsight, I should probably call her a fuckbuddy as the sex and friendship was all that ever really worked) who had an ex with a huge cock. She reckons he was a great fuck but always told me that I was better as I could pound her for hours (in the way she loved) while he had always had to be careful.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't just saving my feelings as she knew talk of his cock always turned me on and she was happy to talk of how it worked wonderfully in positions that didn't work for us and how she loved slipping her hand in his pocket to play with it when he was wearing it to the side or seeing his erection reaching most of the way to his knee in his pants or past his belly button as it towered above his waist band. Basically, she was quite a size queen but couldn't cope with being pounded by a guy who bottomed out.

Actually, I feel like getting in touch with her again as I know her new guy is kind of "average" (we still talk) and she might be up for a bit of a girth revival...

Reactions: RedDevilCock

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
For me bottoming out is more more important then being stretched out. It is pain but a pain that i welcome very much. And the type of pain that gives me a great orgasm and makes me feel full and satisfied after sex or masturbating

*sigh* We'd have so much fun together, Lee. :wink:

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it.

When done right of course.

If the guy settles into my cervix towards the end of sex and then just keeps it all the way in a softly keeps nudging me I just come. It just makes me come. I love it.

I actually discovered this with a dildo after having sex with a guy who could just barely reach my cervix but I had liked how it felt. Now I just have to teach a guy what I like.

I have had guys who thought is a thrill to jab my cervix and that hurts and they suck.

HungCountryBoy

1st Like
Media
i dont care one way or the other, but my wife always gets pissed and its like "ouch, asshole" and im like well shit. When she is really intoxicated not so much, but even then, and im like well, should i decrease my shit?

B_bigenuff4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only bottomed out on a few women ( my wife included) but I have stretched MANY out very nicely. I usually told them in advance, I will not poke around on your cervix, But you may still know I`m in there.:wink:

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few that loved it and a few that hated it.

I discovered "cervix bangiing" with my ex-wife. She had had kids, so I think that makes a difference. I think women who have given birth love to be banged harder than women who haven't.

When I would bend the ex over and bang her from behind, especially when I was standing up, it would bang into her cervix hard. She said it felt like she was being knocked in the head, but in a good way. It would just daze her. If you fuck the start soft and get harder, and keep a good rhythm, it's like they become zombies.

My GF after that loved having her cervix banged hard. She had also had kids. But the best position for her was missionary. My pubic bone would hit her cervix at the same time and the same pressure. So when we really got going, I would really slam her cervix and clit with my pubic bone. I used to run a lot and could keep this up for about 45 minutes just banging the fuck out of her trying to go harder and harder and faster. She used to cum and scream again and again. Fun times.

But I've had petite women that I bottomed out before I hit the clit. Not as much fun I had to be more careful with them. I had one GF who was short, and she would sometimes talk about her ex who had a bigger dick than me, and kind of tease me that I wasn't her biggest, then I would usually fuck her hard from behind the next time we had sex and ram her cervix and remind her that I was big enough.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first chick I ever bottomed out was so hurt that she jumped off me and simultaneously collapsed the hide-a-bed that we were on. She was so worried and hurt that she wanted to go to the hospital until we called and they said there wasn't anything to worry about. Since then I have used a bit more discretion and have had no other complaints.

Nice first post :tongue: