Do you like "bush"?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, I don't mean our President.
I mean pubic hair--particularly male public hair.

As a male (and a gay male), I think public hair adds to the overall sexiness of the man and enhances the sexual appeal of his genitalia.

Guys who shave off all their hair "down there" make their equipment seem kind of naked or bare and lacking sex appeal.

As long as it is kept clean and healthy, public hair on men enhances the pleasure and the total desire of the overall sexual experience.

Other views? Feel free. :smile:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, I don't mean our President.
I mean pubic hair--particularly male public hair.

As a male (and a gay male), I think public hair adds to the overall sexiness of the man and enhances the sexual appeal of his genitalia.

Guys who shave off all their hair "down there" make their equipment seem kind of naked or bare and lacking sex appeal.

As long as it is kept clean and healthy, public hair on men enhances the pleasure and the total desire of the overall sexual experience.

Other views? Feel free. :smile:

public hair?............hmmmmmmm

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree. I think a man's pubic hair is very sexy. If it is very bushy, some trimming may be in order, but I have never really understood why some guys shave it off. I think having no pubic hair (and no underarm or leg hair, as well) looks strangely pre-pubescent on an adult man.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cock, balls, and pubes complement each other aesthetically. An adult man without pubes just looks strange, like he's missing something. Of course, missing his cock or balls would look stranger...

A guy without pubes is like a deer without antlers, a peacock without feathers, a elephant without a trunk, a...a... well, you get the idea.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who shave off all their hair "down there" make their equipment seem kind of naked or bare and lacking sex appeal. I too prefer my men to have natural or maybe trimmed pubes. However, by the time I get to see 'down there' if it's shaved smoother than a babys' bottom, I may pause but I will not be detracted from my destination. :wink: I thought sex appeal had to do with personality and not the physical person? :confused:

As long as it is kept clean and healthy, pubic hair on men enhances the pleasure and the total desire of the overall sexual experience. Other views? Feel free. :smile:
Is there anything better than deep throating a cock and snuggling my nose in his pubes, inhaling his manly essence? Nope, I don't think so. :wink:

I agree. I think a man's pubic hair is very sexy. If it is very bushy, some trimming may be in order, but I have never really understood why some guys shave it off. I think having no pubic hair (and no underarm or leg hair, as well) looks strangely pre-pubescent on an adult man.
I agree! A man with no hair whatsoever below the neck is odd to me. When I see them I don't think something is wrong with him. I am more likely to think something is missing but not be able to figure out what it is right away.:rolleyes:

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fuck yeah I mean if a dude wants to trim thats cool.. I dont like hairy guys myself as in reall hair chests .. but I like a guy with pubes. a hot bod, smooth chest hairy legs and pubes Totally hot in my book

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yeah...a big patch of pubes is real hot. in my opinion you can't have too much or too dense of a patch. mine spreads onto my thighs and has never caused anyone to be repulsed

Attachments