Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been cut. I didn't know anything about uncut cocks for years. At first I thought something was wrong with the persons dick becasuse I didn't see a cock head. but I eventually figured out what it was. but cocks are all great.

Reactions: elpaulo

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
cut is best
i do not like uncut cocks, they just not clean and look horrible.

Well my fellow Brit lol, mine is lovely and clean and looks a beauty and is my bestest pal.

Seriously though everyone, doesn't really matter to me, what matters is the face and body it is attached to, like Gordon says they have to be clean there is no excuse for a dirty smelly knob :smile:

idaho69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With uncut there is always the issue of just how clean that thing is. If you can get past that, you're ok.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have actually been hot and heavy with a guy and as soon as I pulled out his cock, and Saw extra skin I was so turned off I had to tell him. He was fine as shit, hung Like a horse but I could 'nt bring myself to go at it with him.

Reactions: Mcuthigh

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about-in between- not being silly
Talking re a Circ gone wrong'
A Nephew was so wrongly circumsized that his Foreskin did not retract fully (that is the part that was left) this was not evident till he got into his Teen years and Major erections ensued
Sad .. but a little minor surgery corrected it all
Often the case when us Humans start interferring with the Human Bod and cut pieces out
(and i am NOT trying to start THAT debate up again--re should they/should they Not' circumcise.)
(Im Uc btw-NOT that anyones interested..haha)
enz

Reactions: mattto