Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

Amy Bare

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer uncut, but I know most males don't get a choice, which is a shame!

When (if) I have a son, he's going to get to keep his foreskin and someday if he decides he wants to be circumcised, it'll be his decision. :0) xoxo, amy

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like, literally sorted by, you know, washing daily. But I guess it depends on how retractable the foreskin is. To be honest, I don’t think cut/uncut is the biggest issue. It’s functionality, health considerations, and how handsome the cock is ;)
It's my perception a circumcised cock is more handsome than an uncircumcised one.

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut and wouldn't change it ever. The sensation of having a tounge inside my foreskin is amazing and when a guy rubs his fingers over my frenulum is super erotic almost at the point of cumming... but as a uncut guy tight holes do hurt as my foreskin is stretched back to the point of hurting hence I'm predominantly bottom. I prefer to have sex with tightly cut guys. I guess it slides in me better. If I was in a straight relationship it probably wouldn't matter but...I guess it's all down to the connection....I shower every day I wash under my arms and wash under my foreskin it just part of my normal routine. I'm never smelly or cheesy. My bf is tightly cut and I love him inside me and he absolutely goes wild over my foreskin...I guess in our case opposites attract...he wishes he could feel how awsome head feels when uncut I wish I could feel how Good a tight hole is when cut.......

CutPA

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely prefer cut.

I live in the U.K. where 90% of guys are uncut. I have a very good sense of smell and find that 99% of uncut cocks smell. Probably 40% smell so bad I can smell them as soon as they come out.

Even though I had a normal retracting foreskin, I decided to get cut at 21 and have never regretted it.

Having had penetrative sex both with and without a foreskin, I can say it definitely feels better without. Before, the foreskin would roll over my glans on the outstroke and dull sensation.

My orgasms would also occur and be over very quickly. Now they build and build to a much longer climax :)

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m pro adult circumcision. If you’re foreskin is causing you issues get it gone. I regret putting up with it for so long and can’t believe what getting cut has done for my sex life

drvkv

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On a lighter note, I’m Jewish and cut. I love my Jewish identity and love being cut. Guys I’m with, not really fussed if they’re Jewish (it’s more likely they’re not) but I have a pretty strong preference for them to be circumcised.