Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've experienced both but i prefer natural uncut like myself.
A cut cock just looks and feels wrong. I like to play with a foreskin and love having mine played with. Why anyone would want to deprive themselves of that pleasure is beyond me.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've experienced both but i prefer natural uncut like myself.
A cut cock just looks and feels wrong. I like to play with a foreskin and love having mine played with. Why anyone would want to deprive themselves of that pleas
ure is beyond me.

well i have had the pleasure of having both uncut and cut many diffrent times, and cut is by far the best pleasure there is in cocks to me. so lets not turn this thread into a hatred thread like all the other cut uncut threads on here, you will never know the better diffrence untill you get cut, its ok if you want your skin but dont start with the i dont know why crap about cut cocks that you know nothing about, as you say your uncut, so pulling your skin back is not the same as being cut so you know nothing about it, as i my self can only tell what other guys say about being cut as adults and what my dr, friends an nurses tell me. but most of all its what i have experenced for my self with each one , and a uncut cock to me, will never bring as much fulfilling sexual pleasure as a cut cock has and they never will, cut is best, so am i opinonated? yes i am. just as others are about this. as you are also by your post.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cockrane

I get it. I know uncut men have cock heads. i mean i like looking at cut men's cock heads.

I have a Head on my Shoulders as well' but sometimes i Lose it..so much for the saying.>
two heads are better than one huh?
enz

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have yet to see an uncircumcised penis that isn't a turn off. Foreskins at best look comic but most are repulsive with an slimy red helmet peeping through. Sadly I didn't get rid of my foreskin until I was married and in my early twenties. My wife found that it felt much better for both of us if she held my foreskin back when we made love (more friction between my penis and her sensitive parts - a loose foreskin, she said, is no better than a thick condom).
Obviously that was not ideal so I popped out of the office and was circumcised one lunch hour. Within two weeks we were having greatly improved sex. For me the best thing has been being given spontaneous oral sex in the most unlikely places - who would suck an uncircumcised penis unless it has just been washed? Stopping foreplay to wash is such a turn off.
My most recent lover was a Chinese girl (now sadly back in China) who had never seen a circumcised penis before. She couldn't get enough of mine and she said that if her future fiance is not circumcised she will insist that he is cut before she will marry him.
So, any of you guys reading this who are not circumcised, I really do advise you to have the minor op, for the sake of your lovers even more than yourselves.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Can't see why any woman should decide whether a guy gets cut or not. If you're pussy-whipped, go ahead and lose it. Otherwise stick with the billion guys in the world who have foreskins and enjoy them and have great sex.

Reactions: BigdickguyinTX

18_alone_in_bed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't see why any woman should decide whether a guy gets cut or not..

I don't think any man, unless in a deep and meaningful relationship would let his partner choose.. because once it's gone you can't just glue it back.
but, overall, whether for hygiene or appearance, or for the pleasure of others, cut is best... :biggrin1:

Reactions: circedbychoice

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think any man, unless in a deep and meaningful relationship would let his partner choose.. because once it's gone you can't just glue it back.
but, overall, whether for hygiene or appearance, or for the pleasure of others, cut is best... :biggrin1:

yes it is best and you are right about the other as well we seem to think alike about this subject.

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i much prefer it uncut... in fact i recently had my first experience with a mixed-race guy (previously only been with white, and one asian who was cut) and had assumed that the majority of black/non-caucasian men, including him, would be cut. he wasn't, which was just the cherry on the top of having such a gorgeous big, thick cock already. i just find it much better with foreskin, i prefer how it looks, its easier to 'work' with.. maybe because i'm british and just used to it? :)

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Hmm, i was following and contributing in this thread, but it just does not feel right anymore.
I think some peoples opinions on this subject are not always with the best intent and some of these post's are on the border of being personal, rude and downright insulting and leading to another Cut V Uncut thread war which for adults is pathetic.

To be honest, i never thought about uncut/cut cocks till i came on this site, it was the person that mattered, i have chatted with some people on this site privately for quite a while until the disclosure of my hood came into conversation and they felt no longer able to converse with a guy who was uncut ( what is wrong with people like this ? ) .

Anyway, cut or uncut IMHO does not matter. Get over it, better still get a life.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, i was following and contributing in this thread, but it just does not feel right anymore.
I think some peoples opinions on this subject are not always with the best intent and some of these post's are on the border of being personal, rude and downright insulting and leading to another Cut V Uncut thread war which for adults is pathetic.

To be honest, i never thought about uncut/cut cocks till i came on this site, it was the person that mattered, i have chatted with some people on this site privately for quite a while until the disclosure of my hood came into conversation and they felt no longer able to converse with a guy who was uncut ( what is wrong with people like this ? ) .

Anyway, cut or uncut IMHO does not matter. Get over it, better still get a life.

Do you know I was just thinking of composing something similar. No need now as you said it all. ;)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry but if it is going in my mouth it has to be cut.
Comments like this are so thoughtless, even if they aren't purposely pejorative, they sound asinine. Since all men are born with foreskins, and the majority of men live and die with them, you've just reduced your pool of potential sexual partners by all those who have not undergone genital surgery.

Bottom line is few men choose to be cut themselves, so there is an insidious irrational bias built in.