Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They have both a really nice body, both a sexy, huge cock and both big, juicy balls!
But the right one looks stronger and more "male" to mee because of his proud, nude glans.
The left one is beautiful too but his glans seems to be afraid to come out...

My preference is, and always has been, for uncut cocks. I like how they look, and how they feel, especially when we can dock our cocks together! Not to say I can't or don't appreciate a cut cock, but my preference is for uncut.

T-dot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a straight-ish dude I have to say the uncut. Just looks so much better. Looks healthier and more masculine. I will say the cut job on the other guy is a good one which is nice. I find circumcision far to inconsistent and 9-10 it’s a bad job.

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like pretty cocks.

Both are fun, foreskin or no skin. Uncut cocks give you a little surprise; you pull back the skin and this shiny head pops out, and then you have more to play with. Cut cocks are always "naked;" you pull off a guy's pants and everything is already out there and exposed, waiting to be explored.

Variety is great. From the perspective of a third party it shouldn't be a huge deal.

If it's a nice dick I don't have a preference; I've seen disgusting examples of both.