Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

T-dot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have yet to see an uncircumcised penis that isn't a turn off. Foreskins at best look comic but most are repulsive with an slimy red helmet peeping through. Sadly I didn't get rid of my foreskin until I was married and in my early twenties. My wife found that it felt much better for both of us if she held my foreskin back when we made love (more friction between my penis and her sensitive parts - a loose foreskin, she said, is no better than a thick condom).
Obviously that was not ideal so I popped out of the office and was circumcised one lunch hour. Within two weeks we were having greatly improved sex. For me the best thing has been being given spontaneous oral sex in the most unlikely places - who would suck an uncircumcised penis unless it has just been washed? Stopping foreplay to wash is such a turn off.
My most recent lover was a Chinese girl (now sadly back in China) who had never seen a circumcised penis before. She couldn't get enough of mine and she said that if her future fiance is not circumcised she will insist that he is cut before she will marry him.
So, any of you guys reading this who are not circumcised, I really do advise you to have the minor op, for the sake of your lovers even more than yourselves.
It’s not a minor operations dude, also I am not changing my self for some else. Uncut for life.

As a former sufferer of phimosis, I know first hand stretching and steroid cream isn't for everyone.
True. Not always though. I may have never had phimosis, but I have restored a lot of skin through “stretching.”

Reactions: Revone

If people haven't experienced the pain of phimosis, then people shouldn't be commenting about guys who chose to be circumcised for medical reasons.
And people who have never known intact shouldn’t comment on how much better cut is (I don’t mean you). Either way, I didn’t mean to offend you. I was only saying that you can investigate other options that some people are not told about in circ happy countries who would rather just cut you.

Reactions: Gasping305

And people who have never known intact shouldn’t comment on how much better cut is (I don’t mean you). Either way, I didn’t mean to offend you. I was only saying that you can investigate other options that some people are not told about in circ happy countries.

I consulted three doctors and all stated that circumcision was the only option in my circumstance. I recommend most guys getting more than one medical opinion. Some guys have a great foreskin which should never be removed.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I consulted three doctors and all stated that circumcision was the only option in my circumstance. I recommend most guys getting more than one medical opinion. Some guys have a great foreskin which should never be removed.

Glad you did that. Coming from different places mentally can really affect your view. I try to stop people from jumping the gun and to get them to investigate all options. As I was circed at birth, I don’t want people to feel like I do. Never growing up intact, I feel damaged, lied to, and ruined. That choice should have been mine. I don’t want people to feel they way I do. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Reactions: Asher77

Glad you did that. Coming from different places mentally can really affect your view. I try to stop people from jumping the gun and to get them to investigate all options. As I was circed at birth, I don’t want people to feel like I do. Never growing up intact, I feel damaged, lied to, and ruined. That choice should have been mine. I don’t want people to feel they way I do. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

It's interesting because I've spoken to a few guys who have phimosis or long foreskin who actually resent their parents not circumcising them when they were younger.

Personally I have issues with both the pro-circ and anti-circ activists. It's a guys personal choice whether they want to be circumcised or not and their reasons alone. People shouldn't pressure either way since there are valid medical and cultural reasons why a guy wants and sometimes needs to be circumcised.

I totally agree that any decision pro or anti needs to be based on informed consent.

Reactions: Peter20

It's interesting because I've spoken to a few guys who have phimosis or long foreskin who actually resent their parents not circumcising them when they were younger.

Personally I have issues with both the pro-circ and anti-circ activists. It's a guys personal choice whether they want to be circumcised or not and their reasons alone. People shouldn't pressure either way since there are valid medical and cultural reasons why a guy wants and sometimes needs to be circumcised.

I totally agree that any decision pro or anti needs to be based on informed consent.

Exactly, it’s HIS choice. That’s where it should end. It’s not his parents choice. And honestly, if it’s that important religiously, it still should be his choice. When he is old enough to decide he even wants to be part of that religion.

I can’t speak for the religious aspect. I was circed for no reason other than it’s what you did.

The issue in my country is it’s done for basically no reason, how do you combat that.

Reactions: Asher77

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In my case the problem was a financial problem. I knew my parents didn't have the extra funds to have me snipped. Finally as an adult I had medical insurance and some savings in the bank. When I got cut the total bill covering all expenses came to $950. This was in 1978. I think my share was more than 50%. I was surprised my private medical insurance didn't pay more than it did.
So available finances can be a cause for some guys not being able to be circumcised if they desire to be. That was the problem I had for many years. I know of a guy on LPSG who told me he did his own circumcision. He ordered a circumcision clamp online and did it himself, so he says. I'm guessing perhaps he didn't have the finances to have it done by a doctor. I guess he wanted to be circumcised pretty bad.