Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to hear yours isn't working fine. But I chose to have an adult circumcision and it is working just fine (better actually). So you can't really make sweeping statements about the "original design" based simply on your bad experience, because sometimes "original designs" (of a number of bodily parts) function very poorly or not at all. So as someone who has lived approximately half their life uncut and half cut, I think I have a pretty well balanced perspective on it.

P.s. totally agree we probably shouldn't do it on newborns

"I chose to have an adult circumcision" is exactly the choice EVERY male in the world should have. It's great it worked out for you but lets face it intact men around the world aren't lined up to get circumcised. The attitude of I was circumcised and mine works fine so I'm gong to have my son circumcised is one of the reasons why this awful practice continues here in the US.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
usually uncut- recently encountered a nice long uncut one but it had hair on the tip??? anyone ever seen or tasted this?
… … assuming you're referring to hair growth on the tip of foreskin and not the tip of the glans … :confused:
As I became older my pubic hair growth extended downward along the shaft of my cock:expressionless:, and I never paid much attention to it until it lengthened. Over the years of keeping my foreskin clear of hair, I've observed stray growth extending all the way to the terminal exterior edge: unamused:.

Agr
"I chose to have an adult circumcision" is exactly the choice EVERY male in the world should have. It's great it worked out for you but lets face it intact men around the world aren't lined up to get circumcised. The attitude of I was circumcised and mine works fine so I'm gong to have my son circumcised is one of the reasons why this awful practice continues here in the US.
Agree, unless medically necessary (which is nearly never) it should not be done to babies. But I do think we should keep the option to be cut in the discussion for those who might want to chose it or need to chose it.

Alphatraveller

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me long time uncut was always my choice. But since I know my best friend (he's cut because he is Jewish), I would say that i love good looking dicks. So I would say I do not like dicks with some heavy bad scar but cut dicks in general are also fine.

For myself I love my foreskin and as long as there are no medical reasons to get cut I won't change it :)

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer uncut, both for myself and when looking at dicks in general. Of course, there are some awesome looking cut cocks out there - uncut is just my preference.
You were very lucky to be born in Australia. At one time 80% of males were circumcised at birth there but tremendous change happened over a very quick timeline to the point where nearly 90% of males under 35 are intact in Australia.

D

deleted4710801

You were very lucky to be born in Australia. At one time 80% of males were circumcised at birth there but tremendous change happened over a very quick timeline to the point where nearly 90% of males under 35 are intact in Australia.
You’re 100% correct, most of the guys my age are now all uncut. I’m very grateful that I get to enjoy my foreskin.

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mabye because I'm French Caribbean, I never understood this cut/uncut preference. I mean, at the end of the day, when you suck someone's dick, the base of the penis is revealed anyway, so it makes no difference, if it's cut or not.

I would NEVER choose a guy based on him being cut or not, it's utterly dumb to me, but it's just me !

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is just the wrong question. The only preference that matters is that of the owner, and he has a right to have it left alone until he can choose for himself. Nobody should have anyone else's preference in dicks imposed on him.

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love cut for sure. However, cleanliness has nothing to do with cut and uncut exclusively. It's much easier to clean a cut penis but that doesn't mean all men practice satisfactory hygiene.

A dirty penis is still a dirty penis if you don't clean it.

I got cut when I was about seven I believe. I don't regret it happening...Still love my body...and it still works.

I prefer cut aesthetically but really don't care in general as long as he is clean and moans when he cums... o_O

The first guy I messed with was uncut and kinda big too. :oops:

S

SirConcis

I think a lot depends on your evironment and what you were exposed to as a kid or teenager. (aka: when you first see a dick of the different model from yours). In my case I was very uncut and saw friend next door at age 4 or 5 and my dad then explained why his was different. (though my friend then denied ever having been sick on penis and needing an operation and saying his just-born baby broither already had his knob out).

And entering teenage, learned the "normal" foreskin should be shorter than mine, that it normally shortens during puberty, often leaving part or even all of head exposed in adult, and retracting fully during erection. (the books I read (mostly from France) matched what my uncut friends had. So I was influence by the fact that I had longer foreskin that others uncuts and that shorter foreskin were, at the time, described as the normal/desirable form.
I had seen another long foreskinned guy once though.

In hindsight, while Québec didn't have universal circ, those who didn't get done at birth who had long foreksins were often done before reaching puberty (my pediatrician recommended it to my parents with every checkup- but my dad was opposed and refused). And I knew a number of guys who had been done at about age 10-12). This is perhaps one reason I only saw one or two long foreskinned guys. (and why now, they are a dime a dozen). What big me is why the books from France described the foreskin as being shorter than it really was, perhaps an idyllic representation.

The other thing I learned was that the foreskin was supposed to shorten during puberty, leaving partial coverage in about 40% of males and stating retracted in about 10-15% of cases by the time one became adult. (remember reading this from q Québec sex book quoting some asian statistics). But for all, it was supposed to self retract fully during erection.

Upon reaching 18, I got hard one day, saw my foreksin remain over almost all of glans, and realised that with puberty about over, I was stuck with the long foreskin that didn't retract by itself. So took matters into my own hands to shorten it. I was still very much against circumcision, and continued to consider/announce mytself as uncut.

Fast forward a numbe rof years to the late 1990s/early 2000s, and the "uncut" generation statyed to appeat in locker rooms and long foreskins started to be more and mroe common. (in fact, by now, majy become adult still with phimosis).

Yet, the mental conditoning I got as child/teenager made me prefer the look of short foreksin and desire it enough to snip mine to get it.

When the Internet appeared, I was starved to see pictures of uncuts to compare my now short foreskin with uncuts, but alas, saw plenty of fully cut guys. And rarely saw flaccid guys where you can really see skin (and even for cut guys, always wondered if any had partial coverage like mine from seeing them erect).

Once I accepted I was no longer uncut, comparing against uncuts was no longer necessary, but was still curious to find other semi cuts (we were rare back then). But in doing so, was exposed to so many cut guys that you can't help but burn those images in the head.

Despite the majority now becoming uncut, despite the anticircers, the idea of getting a full cut germinated in me. Cosmetically, having bare head in underwear (sensation, and visual outline) as well as making the fila commitment to join the "cut tribe" pushed me to eventually get full circ (but was very tough decision because I liked being semi cut).

In my memories as teenager remain a lot of "disapoimted" imegery when I found out a friend was cut. The gact that those events stuck to my memories shows they had an impact and it was probably inevitable that seed would eventiually germinate.

Of course, today, if I had been born with same foreskin, none of this would have happened as long foreskin and now acceptable, and I would have seen many others with long skins like mine. And there is now poirn with uncut guys.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Upyr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does anyone know the sites or the form where you can sell the intimate materials of guys?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I

The other thing I learned was that the foreskin was supposed to shorten during puberty, leaving partial coverage in about 40% of males and stating retracted in about 10-15% of cases by the time one became adult. (remember reading this from q Québec sex book quoting some asian statistics). But for all, it was supposed to self retract fully during erection.

Upon reaching 18, I got hard one day, saw my foreksin remain over almost all of glans, and realised that with puberty about over, I was stuck with the long foreskin that didn't retract by itself. So took matters into my own hands to shorten it. I was still very much against circumcision, and continued to consider/announce mytself as uncut.

Fast forward a numbe rof years to the late 1990s/early 2000s, and the "uncut" generation statyed to appeat in locker rooms and long foreskins started to be more and mroe common. (in fact, by now, majy become adult still with phimosis).

Yet, the mental conditoning I got as child/teenager made me prefer the look of short foreksin and desire it enough to snip mine to get it.

When the Internet appeared, I was starved to see pictures of uncuts to compare my now short foreskin with uncuts, but alas, saw plenty of fully cut guys. And rarely saw flaccid guys where you can really see skin (and even for cut guys, always wondered if any had partial coverage like mine from seeing them erect).

Once I accepted I was no longer uncut, comparing against uncuts was no longer necessary, but was still curious to find other semi cuts (we were rare back then). But in doing so, was exposed to so many cut guys that you can't help but burn those images in the head.

Despite the majority now becoming uncut, despite the anticircers, the idea of getting a full cut germinated in me. Cosmetically, having bare head in underwear (sensation, and visual outline) as well as making the fila commitment to join the "cut tribe" pushed me to eventually get full circ (but was very tough decision because I liked being semi cut).

In my memories as teenager remain a lot of "disapoimted" imegery when I found out a friend was cut. The gact that those events stuck to my memories shows they had an impact and it was probably inevitable that seed would eventiually germinate.

Of course, today, if I had been born with same foreskin, none of this would have happened as long foreskin and now acceptable, and I would have seen many others with long skins like mine. And there is now poirn with uncut guys.

My personal observation is that the vast majority of males have overhang. I have seen many uncut guys and almost all had overhang. It is the rare one whose did not. These are my friends, gym friends, cousins, uncles, brothers, father, grandfathers. I have seen photos of countless uncut dicks here on LPSG and the vast majority has an overhanging foreskin. Look at Greek/Roman sculptures. They all have overhang. Look at most art where a nude man shows his penis and he usually has overhang.