Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Comments like this are so thoughtless, even if they aren't purposely pejorative, they sound asinine. Since all men are born with foreskins, and the majority of men live and die with them, you've just reduced your pool of potential sexual partners by all those who have not undergone genital surgery.

Bottom line is few men choose to be cut themselves, so there is an insidious irrational bias built in.

and how many times have you been bias toward the cut guys in these post, and also towards others opinons towards this, also a lot of men chose to be cut themselves, there have been many here who have told of it and how much better it was. also on many other sites as well.

Last edited:

18_alone_in_bed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and how many times have you been bias toward the cut guys in these post, and also towards others opinons towards this,

thats true. i think the real bottom line, diplomatically speaking, is that everyone is going to prefer what they are.. except the ladies who prefer whatever they had the best experience with.. :cool:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats true. i think the real bottom line, diplomatically speaking, is that everyone is going to prefer what they are.. except the ladies who prefer whatever they had the best experience with.. :cool:

yes your right here, and as a women i do have a prefrence between cut and uncut, ive had both thats why my prefrence, also i have had some guys before they were cut and latter on after they were cut, a lot havent had the chance to be this lucky so those are the ones i call out sometimes when they say something they know nothing about, but i try not to be forcfull in my opinon and also try to understand others prefrence as well.

Reactions: 3890451

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, like about ten out of all the members on LPSG. Have a look around G. Most men on LPSG are the way nature made them.

Your irrational bias is always on display.

i must say you are the dumbest smart ass person i have ever run into on this site, all you do is say smart ass comments about this kind of thread and put it in such a way as though your so kind its BULL SHIT, like i said your an ass so bring it on bubba we can settle it here or any where else ya want i have an opinon and i stated it. yes some do like it in the natural state and some dont. there is nothing wrong with an opinion or personal preference. i have had both uncut and cut. i like cut. AND ONLY MY FRIENDS CALL ME G.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G - Battle of wits with you ain't going to last long.

Exactly how do you propose to cut them all down to your taste?:

World Population Clock

Your beef is with Mother Nature.

my beef is with u. i'm not trying to cut anyone down im not shopping for men. im happily married. i dont judge men due to their penises. AGAIN ONLY MY FRIENDS CALL ME G. UR NOT MY FRIEND R U? but my preference still sticks.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cut! Love those big exposed mushroom heads.
And you can't have a big mushroom head unless half the skin on your dick is amputated? That seems to be the implication. Look at ohhhey's huge knob and have a look around the rest of the LPSG gallery.
My foreskin rolls back by itself when I get hard, from a distance you might think I was cut. Best of both worlds maybe? :tongue:
Exactly ohhhey. There's no two worlds to it. Cutting reduces options. A cut dick is a disadvantaged dick.

The whole idea of genital surgery on infant males and infant females is totally repugnant. Many people are not really rational. They just believe that their foregone conclusions and cherished notions are rational because they've always assumed them to be. They get upset when challenged because they might have to actually introspect and update their thinking.

18_alone_in_bed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you can't have a big mushroom head unless half the skin on your dick is amputated? That seems to be the implication. Look at ohhhey's huge knob and have a look around the rest of the LPSG gallery.
Exactly ohhhey. There's no two worlds to it. Cutting reduces options. A cut dick is a disadvantaged dick.

The whole idea of genital surgery on infant males and infant females is totally repugnant. Many people are not really rational. They just believe that their foregone conclusions and cherished notions are rational because they've always assumed them to be. They get upset when challenged because they might have to actually introspect and update their thinking.

DJ Norty, cut's best dude. it's just the way it is :) best get your scissors out :biggrin1:

SAMURAi_DiNz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like both too.

but I've Circumcised it's so good but when I want to masturbate it so hard

I'm just use some things to lubricant it

If I not circumcised may be I more happy then now

but when I get fuck it's so wonderful

I think like that friends ...

Damian Walker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
More important than the cock is the man attached to it.

Having said that..... a cut cock is generally more aesthetically pleasing TO ME. I have no problem with anyone who thinks the opposite. In the UK being cut is in the minority which means that there is always an element of mystery when you meet a potential sex-mate. Is he or isn't he? In the US, there is much less mystery to the encounter and I would agree that living is a cut society maybe somewhat of a disadvantage.

In the uncut variety, the foreskin MUST be easily retractable without any pain or discomfort to its owner for me to work with it. Any tightness and I get put off right away because, in my experience, that is associated with smelliness which, I'm sure some like, but is not my cup of tea. My favourite foreskins are thin and lie as a light veil over the glans giving a little hint of what lies beneath even when completely covering it.

As long as a guy takes care of his genital hygiene and makes sure that all is working well down there, he gets my vote any night! I'm cut - by choice as an adult and love it. My man's uncut and I wouldn't have him any other way. We make each other very happy!

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Non mutilated is better for men and for women. For women genital mutilation is illegal, but to permanently remove the most dense area of erogenous tissue on baby boys against their will is perfectly legal. Something is wrong here. I was born in a society that did NOT protect me from that mutilating doctor and I should be a lot more angry about it than I am.

Please learn a bit about what the foreskin is before commenting on something that has been lied about for so long by those who know so little. The tide is turning. My boys were not abused and fewer are in N. America every year. Thank God. If you got it stolen you can restore what is left, but it is long hard work and only second best at best.