Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, it should be a choice. if you want it then fine, but it shouldnt be done as routine. I dont understand how there can be such a big push for women to have control over their body choices yet some of the same people are pro circumcision. Its a double standard. Everyone should have control over their own bodies.

I personally dont like the look of cut cocks, I'm always dissapointed when a guy i fancy turns out to be cut, i always think he would be perfect if they hadnt have mutilated his poor penis. Just my personal feelings on it, also I wouldnt know wat to do with a cut cock because as an uncut person I wouldnt know what feels the same.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it should be a choice. if you want it then fine, but it shouldnt be done as routine. I dont understand how there can be such a big push for women to have control over their body choices yet some of the same people are pro circumcision. Its a double standard. Everyone should have control over their own bodies.

I personally dont like the look of cut cocks, I'm always dissapointed when a guy i fancy turns out to be cut, i always think he would be perfect if they hadnt have mutilated his poor penis. Just my personal feelings on it, also I wouldnt know wat to do with a cut cock because as an uncut person I wouldnt know what feels the same.
i agree a boy should have the right to say if he wants his penis cut or not i personally beleive society thinks a circumcised penis looks better and is cleaner than a uncircumcised one but i think all penises a re beautiful cut or uncut and guys should be allowed to keep their foreskin or cut it.

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i agree a boy should have the right to say if he wants his penis cut or not i personally beleive society thinks a circumcised penis looks better and is cleaner than a uncircumcised one but i think all penises a re beautiful cut or uncut and guys should be allowed to keep their foreskin or cut it.

This is what we fight in the United States. Decades of American doctors telling people the foreskin is dirty and claiming completely false medical benefits is why we have forced circumcision in this country.

Reactions: Schlong87

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is what we fight in the United States. Decades of American doctors telling people the foreskin is dirty and claiming completely false medical benefits is why we have forced circumcision in this country.
agreed as a cut guy i wish my parents would have let me uncut im loosely cut so i can move my skin up and down and almost cover my penis but it's not the same as being actually uncut

D

deleted1005462

Kinda fascinated with cut cocks, I have a super tight foreskin so I find it interesting seeing dudes be "free" of it haha

S

SirConcis

I used to be against circumcision. Then, once I accepted tat trimming my foreksin makde me circumcised, I started to be OL with adut l;oose cuts (since it had improved mine so much). Then ok with all adult circs since it's your choice.
Now that I have become fully circumcised, my opppopsition to baby circ has dropped. Not that I promote it, but not opposed to it. It is simpler done on baby who grows with his circ which makes it "standard" by the time he is adult.
Whereas I used to think it was impossible for a doc to aim right on a baby, I have realised you donLt have to aim right because the boy grows out of leftover skin, or when done tight, the skin grows with boy.

Having said that, the idea of giving the boy the choice is still important. I would also be open to a prtial circ when he is a3-5, and then give him optipon of a full one later (or teach him to leave foreskin retracted through piberty, hoping it might make it permanent).

Cut9801

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wish this person would admit they have a circumcision fetish. He has openly showed his enjoyment for the forced circumcision of children. DON'T HIDE, ADMIT WHO YOU ARE.

I prefer this way for me...no one can say what i have to think about....

I think that is better for all

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am opposed to infant circumcision. I suffered that mutilation. So much is lost. So many suffer permanent damage for such an unnecessary procedure.

I have seen photos of intact penises. They are as nature meant them to be to be fully functional. I would like very much to see an actual intact penis.

Reactions: chris bell
D

deleted1316948

I am opposed to infant circumcision. I suffered that mutilation. So much is lost. So many suffer permanent damage for such an unnecessary procedure.

I have seen photos of intact penises. They are as nature meant them to be to be fully functional. I would like very much to see an actual intact penis.

Attachments

Reactions: chris bell

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I was born and raised here in the US. I was in college the first time I saw a real live intact male. Up until then I had only seen pictures and videos of the natural penis. Even though I grew up in the cutting culture we have here I never thought of the circumcised penis as "normal" as described by so many American men. Having been lucky enough to travel around the world the one common thing I learned over the years is that people all over the globe don't understand why Americans cut their children.

Reactions: deleted1316948
D

deleted1316948

Hello guys hope you are all well. I was in japan last year and i went to a japanese onsen. Naked spa'/baths all the Japanese guys had there foreskins pulled back and also had little dicks with big bushes. I was the only one (I'm serious) out of about 30/40 men who had their foreskin forward. It was an amazing first experience in this environment i just wish some of the Japanese guys had left their skins forward

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like both. I do prefer a cock head over a foreskin but I like both. I love cocks of all shapes and sizes.
I wrote about this subject at some length in one forum or another (cant remember) Mainly as at the time there was a huge push against FGM (female genital mutilation) nothing was ever said about circumcision although being in the same category of mutilation without permission. I dont care whether its religious, cultural, habit or whatever...I just think its unacceptable to mutilate someone without permission.
Of course if their is real medical requirement thats a different thing, but I suspect thats quite, quite rare.
All cocks are good but the owner should have, for me, the chance to decide how it looks.

I like both. I might have a slight preference for the aesthetics of a cut cock but gotta say for uncut meat that there is something really uniquely hot about when a big cock head is starting to come out of all that skin covering.