Do you like cut or uncut?

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you guys/gals prefer your man cut or uncut?

This:
huge-cock-2

or this:

gloryh0le.png

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fascinated by uncut, but makes no difference

*edit* Hoping everyone remembers that this is a "preference" question, NOT a right or wrong. Wanna fight about it, go to one of the other thousand threads and duke it out.

Last edited:

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting question. I prefer cut.. or at least a short foreskin which pulls back when hard. I actually thought I was cut when I was growing up because I have a very short foreskin.. when soft it only half covers the head but when hard it looks cut. A few girls have been surprised when I tell them that I am not cut!To some extent I think I get the best of both worlds! Let me know what you think..

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting question. I prefer cut.. or at least a short foreskin which pulls back when hard. I actually thought I was cut when I was growing up because I have a very short foreskin.. when soft it only half covers the head but when hard it looks cut. A few girls have been surprised when I tell them that I am not cut!To some extent I think I get the best of both worlds! Let me know what you think..

The pics that you already have look great!!

Can you take one soft with the partial cover? I think those look pretty hot :smile:

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes, the "soft" ones in my gallery are actually semi-hard but next time I take pics I will add some proper flacid shots. I remember a girl blew me once, then told me how much she loved my cock and how she hated uncut guys!! haha.. she was really surprised when I told her.

I went to an all-boys boarding school and I always preferred the cut cocks.. but I guess its preference. From my experience most Europeans prefer uncut and USA prefer cut. UK is in between...

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lord of Mercy! CUT!!! Looks better, smells MUCH better, tastes cleaner. Only a nut case whose entire universe revolves around his foreskin and foreskin only could possibly prefer an uncut dork. I like elephants, but the trunk is really, really gross. (God making the same mistake, and twice to boot! But at least God ultimately recognized the mistake, a couple of millenia later, when he ordained that his selected followers be cut. Not so our phoreskin phanatics!). Foreskin, smegma, thick penis smell, yuch!

hungchef

1st Like
Media
I have to agree with Hairylegs too. I love the taste of a clean dick. Too many men are not clean enough with their uncut dicks, so I try to avoid them, plus, I love the head of a dick and it being exposed is delicious to me.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You three need to learn to be a little more selective with the guys you're sucking off and not the circ status of their cocks. Anyone with half a brain knows how to keep their dick clean-- cut or uncut.:rolleyes:

Personally, I like both (a dick's a dick), but prefer uncut simply because I'm more familiar with it, for obvious reasons.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You three need to learn to be a little more selective with the guys you're sucking off and not the circ status of their cocks. Anyone with half a brain knows how to keep their dick clean-- cut or uncut.:rolleyes:

Personally, I like both (a dick's a dick), but prefer uncut simply because I'm more familiar with it, for obvious reasons.

This is why I love you. Smart, funny, sharp, rational, realistic. :)