Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer uncut. Can't explain why, it's just a thing I have.
That said, I have had some great times with cut guys, and ultimately it is far more about the guy it's attached to than the shape or size of his cock.

scrabble

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a dick's a dick, but i like a gift that is still in the wrapping paper, then you get to open it for the suprise inside!

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uncut.

...and i take offense to
Only a nut case whose entire universe revolves around his foreskin and foreskin only could possibly prefer an uncut dork.
I don't want to start anything, that is not what this thread is for but i am pretty sure no one asked for an opinion/judgment on why someone would like one verses the other.

...and that is not the reason i like it anyway.:)

scrabble

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you can prefer cut or uncut all you like but if its something that makes you turn away from a guy then youre bloody shallow i think.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep. All uncut men are dirty, and smell and taste bad. All 4 billion of us.
You are not painting with too broad a brush, are you?
I understand that you are entitled to your opinion, but do you have to portray such a gross out of a mental picture to do it? There isn't a man with a foreskin alive, who produces as much smegma as a woman. It is like saying Europeans, Asians, Australians, and South Americans are dirty people.
God, nature, or whatever, disagrees vehemently, since uncut is standard equipment.
Are there any other normal body parts you find that hard to handle?
I haven't seen smegma on myself since I was 4.

I prefer uncut. Cut is no problem whatsoever. I care about the bearer of the dick, much more than whether they are cut or uncut.

Last edited:

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As long as it is fresh and clean, I have no preference. From what I figure, it would be easier to keep a cut penis clean, but I've definitely known guys both ways that are squeaky clean and delicious!

sg6869

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GET A GRIP!

It is well documented that UNCUT guys have a more sensitive head and therfore make more sensitive lovers!

To anyone with a smeggy uncut winkle, get some personal hygene tips.

I have a lovely CLEAN, SENSITIVE, SMOOOOOTH, UNCUT Cock that needs a good home, one careful owner, medium mileage, bodywork in good condition. Bodywork is Straight 100% so sorry to anyone willing to convert.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I am uncut, but I prefer being with a guy who is cut. I don't really have a good reason why, and I would never go so far as to say no to a guy with a hot uncut cock, but I guess we want what we don't have....maybe? I've been with both, but I just really love a nice thick cut cock. :)

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
being cut myself I love the look of uncut cock but as long as it's big I don't mind which I'm given to play with.

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer both. Variety is the spice of life. :) In terms of cleanliness, I would have to disagree that uncut men are more "dirty." I think it totally depends on the person's hygiene. I've been with circumcised men who are putrid and uncircumcised men who are clean as a whistle. This thread was not meant to incite a chasm between which is better. It's only a preference question. Pleasure can be achieve by both! Happy posting! :)