Do you like cut or uncut?

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not sure where all of you guys are sucking dick, but not all uncut dicks are unclean. Mine neither smells nor looks gross.

Oh, and to the sexaholicgirl, I find girls with a pussy that looks like it was stretched with the jaws of life, to be gross too....

lefebvre254

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I read the title of this topic correctly, the question is "do you like cut or uncut?" not "do you like cut or uncut? why or why not?" Just because everyone is entitled to their opinion (that all uncut dicks are gross and smell, uncut dicks taste bad, and the likewise for cut dicks), doesn't mean you have to voice it. The mud flinging in every single cut/uncut topic is getting a little irritating.

As for me, I don't really have a preference to cut or uncut. There, simple answer to a simple question.

D

deleted3782

No real preference. I've played with both, and I enjoy exploring an uncut dick in contrast to my own. Its interesting and different.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I assume that the people who don't like uncircumcised penises would also have an extremely strong aversion to men's scrotums, given that they are by far muskier and more pungent than the foreskin.

boobsguy21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lord of Mercy! CUT!!! Looks better, smells MUCH better, tastes cleaner. Only a nut case whose entire universe revolves around his foreskin and foreskin only could possibly prefer an uncut dork. I like elephants, but the trunk is really, really gross. (God making the same mistake, and twice to boot! But at least God ultimately recognized the mistake, a couple of millenia later, when he ordained that his selected followers be cut. Not so our phoreskin phanatics!). Foreskin, smegma, thick penis smell, yuch!

LOL
Ya and then "god" noticed he had made a mistake with tell ppl to cut em and invented soap, hence fixing all of the above problems.

Idk if u have ever had and uncut but there are many good things about them.
But one of the things that i find funny...is how many girls say "oh i only like cut" but from my xp on cam only about 1 in 10 actually notices that im uncut, and most end up liking it anyways.

Last edited:

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In general I prefer cut, but would I reject a guy because he's uncut? Hell no. But there is more to a guy than a dick, so why should I limit myself, especially since most of us who are cut didn't play a part in that decision. Don't won't to stir up the "circing babies is wrong debate", as I don't feel deprived being cut. Also, an uncut penis has an exotic allure. And I've seen some pretty nasty disgusting circumcised penises out there as well.

Couldn't care less so long as it's clean and that goes for both sorts.