Do You Like Deepthroat?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, it's been a while, but long ago I had a girlfriend who could deepthroat.

She'd take my whole cock down to the root and I could feel the head all the way in her throat.

Now, she was the only one of 40 or cock-suckers I've experienced who could achieve this feat -- even though I'm only average -- 6 x 5.5.

So, what I getting to is the feeling. As much as the idea is a huge turn on, the sight was a huger turn on -- the feeling was not!

Feeling my cock head down her throat felt -- weird. Just strange and I didn't particularly like to keep it there for too long.

Anyone else have this feeling -- or do you like feeling you dick enveloped by a pair of tonsils.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's amazing. Love every aspect. Having done, doing, watching. I think it's all an incredible turn on. Especially considering that I feel a great part of sexual arousal is mental. The whole concept of someone being that into it or at least that willing get me harder then ever. Nothing like dedication.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love the excitement the woman can get off of it.
however i have been puked on by insistent girls as well.
that part is eerie for me,i am always wondering if i am
gonna get slimed.:tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You luckey ass guy...hate you! (smile)

It's a combination of technique and desire. The technique's easy (hint: it's in the angle). The desire's something else again.

As I have never enjoyed being anally penetrated, I developed killer BJ skills to make up for any apparent "lacking" on my part.

My only downfall is extreme girth. Even a mouth as big as mine only opens so wide :wink:

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a combination of technique and desire. The technique's easy (hint: it's in the angle). The desire's something else again.

As I have never enjoyed being anally penetrated, I developed killer BJ skills to make up for any apparent "lacking" on my part.

My only downfall is extreme girth. Even a mouth as big as mine only opens so wide :wink:

Bet you could deeepthroat me right?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bet you could deeepthroat me right?

I'd give it the old college try, but you look pretty girthy to me. But I'm not one to ignore a challenge.

I hate it when its done to me, makes me gag. :rolleyes:

Slow, easy but insistent is the way to go. Besides, I reward good technique very nicely :biggrin1:

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love doing it. If their cock curves upwards, get on top in the 69 position, take a deep breath of poppers (to suppress gag reflex) and chow down until your lips reach base of cock, push further down so that you're going down on that part of the erection which is deeper inside the groin. Great!

I'd like to have it done to me more often but the sucker's gag reflex kicks in before deep throat is achieved (even though I'm only about 6.5"). I can take an 8" down my throat easily and I love it! (Bring it on Sweatblackballs)

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love doing it. If their cock curves upwards, get on top in the 69 position, take a deep breath of poppers (to suppress gag reflex) and chow down until your lips reach base of cock, push further down so that you're going down on that part of the erection which is deeper inside the groin. Great!

I'd like to have it done to me more often but the sucker's gag reflex kicks in before deep throat is achieved (even though I'm only about 6.5"). I can take an 8" down my throat easily and I love it! (Bring it on Sweatblackballs)

I'm extremely thick ... only men have ever been able to deepthroat it. I have to stand over them with their head upside down between my legs and that is how it gets in ... u wanna try huh:biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
one more hint pls :biggrin1:

I've written this before, but here goes:

The best position for throatfucking is fuckee on his/her back, head off the bed or sofa cushion (or dining table :rolleyes: ). Fucker approaches and inserts into mouth. Fuckee relaxes jaw and throat and in it goes. Occasionally lube can be helpful, in which case I'll suggest Crisco (Butter Flavored if you must) because it doesn't dissolve in the saliva.

The benefits to this position are myriad:
1) Knee pads are not required;
2) Everyone's nipples are within tugging distance;
3) Fucker can stroke fuckee's dick without squatting, and is in good position for sucking fuckee's dick;
4) Maximum penetration is most easily accomplished, and for the longest duration.

I have made men's eyes well up with tears being able to accommodate all of his penis in my throat, for many for the first time. And even the most squeamish, gag-prone amongst us would agree, if s/he actually tries it, that there is true genius in this approach.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good for you bBuckoI certainly would practice with you . Jism cheers