Do You Like Deepthroat?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never saw "Deepthroat".

Occasionally lube can be helpful, in which case I'll suggest Crisco (Butter Flavored if you must) because it doesn't dissolve in the saliva.

This is news to me. I've never heard of someone putting lube or Crisco in their mouth prior to giving a bj. :confused:

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
The woman that came closest to taking me deepthroat is always either in a 69 with her on top since i have a slight curve up when totally hard or with her head hanging off a table, counter, chair edge of a bed. I prefer the 69 personally that way I get to enjoy their tasty pussies while I get pleasure as well. I love when they try but not totally convinced it is all that important that they take me all the way.
CJ

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never saw "Deepthroat".

This is news to me. I've never heard of someone putting lube or Crisco in their mouth prior to giving a bj. :confused:

The lube goes on the dick being sucked, not into the mouth being fucked.

Yes, it does help sometimes.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate it when its done to me, makes me gag. :rolleyes:

HaHahAHAhaaa...You gag from the possible stress a chick is going through while scarfing down your giant penis?

I think Bbucko said it's a combination of desire and skill. That's the truth. It's more difficult for me to deepthroat a guy I'm not into that much than it is for me to do someone I'm really feeling.

I do have a problem with repeated "facefucking." It's like a plunger effect on me. I can take a sizable amount down there and hold it for some time, but once the fucking starts...the plumbing backs up, y'know?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HaHahAHAhaaa...You gag from the possible stress a chick is going through while scarfing down your giant penis?

I think Bbucko said it's a combination of desire and skill. That's the truth. It's more difficult for me to deepthroat a guy I'm not into that much than it is for me to do someone I'm really feeling.

I do have a problem with repeated "facefucking." It's like a plunger effect on me. I can take a sizable amount down there and hold it for some time, but once the fucking starts...the plumbing backs up, y'know?

Who said it was a chick, :biggrin1:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it's been a while, but long ago I had a girlfriend who could deepthroat.

She'd take my whole cock down to the root and I could feel the head all the way in her throat.

Now, she was the only one of 40 or cock-suckers I've experienced who could achieve this feat -- even though I'm only average -- 6 x 5.5.

So, what I getting to is the feeling. As much as the idea is a huge turn on, the sight was a huger turn on -- the feeling was not!

Feeling my cock head down her throat felt -- weird. Just strange and I didn't particularly like to keep it there for too long.

Anyone else have this feeling -- or do you like feeling you dick enveloped by a pair of tonsils.[/quote]

YES!

I didn't know him but I do like that he helped bring down the Nixon administration by exposing its role in the Watergate burglaries.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh. Never heard of that either. That is odd and maybe not that common. And people get mad when I say use a condom for oral on a hookup.

Probably because they don't like the taste of rubber in their mouths. I can imagine for some, sucking on a big dick wrapped around a Magnum is almost the equivilant of putting a full bag of rubber bands in one's mouth. Maybe if they made them flavored it could heighten the experience. Then again, you'd see a bunch of kids purchasing a bag of Keener supplies instead of Skittles. :tongue:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably because they don't like the taste of rubber in their mouths. I can imagine for some, sucking on a big dick wrapped around a Magnum is almost the equivilant of putting a full bag of rubber bands in one's mouth. Maybe if they made them flavored it could heighten the experience. Then again, you'd see a bunch of kids purchasing a bag of Keener supplies instead of Skittles. :tongue:

It's for your own safety. Crisco or a lube doesn't sound that appetizing.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's for your own safety. Crisco or a lube doesn't sound that appetizing.

It certainly doesn't. I'm just coming up with a potential reason why soe people wouldn't like the whole rubber in the mouth thing. Not that Crisco or KY would be anymore delicious. Someone needs to get on board with much moe influential flavors for prophylactics.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can deepthroat anything 6.5 in length and smaller.
The trick is lots of saliva and spit, then you open wide (kinda like the monster from Alien), relax your throat and push it back.

Sometimes you'll feel like you've hit bottom and can't push it in deeper. But just relax, pull it out and lick, then try again and you'll go deeper.

I love when my nose and lips are all pressed against the base - its like ""ooooh, look what I can do", lol.

Haha! That plunging "squish, squish" vaccum feeling is the weirdest thing. I never get used to it.

FanManDan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have never been deepthroated or been able to go balls deep

my last remaining fantasy...
check my gallery for pics