Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You read a lot about cumming "big loads.."

Are any women impressed by this?

Does this turn you on at all?

Would you like a guy who shoots big shots better than a guy who dribbles?

Or is all this only a fantasy of men?

Truly curious...

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure it matters. I think it depends. Is he so excited by me that he lets loose? Or is he just like that? I've never really given it much thought, but if a guy is into you and that's why he comes so hard, big load, whatever, that would be hot.

Of course, watching a guy get off is always hot. IMHO :)

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not sure it matters. I think it depends. Is he so excited by me that he lets loose? Or is he just like that? I've never really given it much thought, but if a guy is into you and that's why he comes so hard, big load, whatever, that would be hot.

Of course, watching a guy get off is always hot. IMHO :)

Good answer, thanks for taking the question seriously, as it was intended.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly what I was thinking. These threads are getting boring now.

You know what, it's getting boring that a guy can't ask an honest question and get an honest answer without a lot of attitude.

I'm not looking for material to get off on. I hear guys talking about "cumming alot" and it mystifies me. But I'm not a girl. If it's just a stupid guy fantasy, then say so.

You can't always predict what someone will or won't get off on. Who knew some women like to have cum shot on their faces! I never did until recently.

Have there been numerous threads detailing the virtues or boredom of "copious cumming?" Sorry, maybe I just never read those threads. Please excuse my lack of thoroughness and dedication to LPSG. I'm sure there are others who havent's read them either.

As usual, if you don't like the thread, then just stay away, you don't have to read it. I'm not going to flame every thread I think is boring. No one is forcing you to read this.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nekoman,

Don't pay any mind to the haters. Sometimes people have to say stuff just to hear themselves talk.

To answer your question, I certainly like when a guy comes a lot, but it's not something I go into the sex thinking about. I tend to think more about WHERE I would like him to cum.

What's just as interesting to me is whether the guy is a "shooter" or a "dribbler"....some guys can hit the freaking ceiling with their cum...lol....and some guys can cum alot, but it won't necessarily travel very far. If a guy wants to cum on my face (something which as I have said before, I actually like), I sure hope he's not a "shooter".....don't want to lose an eye :biggrin1:

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what, it's getting boring that a guy can't ask an honest question and get an honest answer without a lot of attitude.

I'm not looking for material to get off on. I hear guys talking about "cumming alot" and it mystifies me. But I'm not a girl. If it's just a stupid guy fantasy, then say so.

You can't always predict what someone will or won't get off on. Who knew some women like to have cum shot on their faces! I never did until recently.

Have there been numerous threads detailing the virtues or boredom of "copious cumming?" Sorry, maybe I just never read those threads. Please excuse my lack of thoroughness and dedication to LPSG. I'm sure there are others who havent's read them either.

As usual, if you don't like the thread, then just stay away, you don't have to read it. I'm not going to flame every thread I think is boring. No one is forcing you to read this.

Um...have you ever considered using the "Search" function? :eek: (Actually you probably wouldn't even have to do that, go to page 2 in this forum and there will almost certainly be a thread discussing this exact same topic).

Also no one was "giving you attitude"....me and dolfette simply pointed out that this topic has been made dozens of times before and that it's getting boring, which it is!

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't pay any mind to the haters. Sometimes people have to say stuff just to hear themselves talk.

I fail to see where I (or anyone else) in this thread was being a "hater". And I fail to see where I was "saying things to hear myself talk" (I presume you're reffering to me there).

Feel free to clarify and/or find a quote.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I fail to see where I (or anyone else) in this thread was being a "hater". And I fail to see where I was "saying things to hear myself talk" (I presume you're reffering to me there).

Oh stop being so sensitive.

Who really cares if the topic has already been covered? New people come to this place all the time. It's not like it's a bandwidth issue or anything.

Like the OP said, if you are not interested in the topic, don't click on it. Move to the next topic.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

she's being petty because i hurted her ickle feelings in another thread.
it's nothing to do with your post, mate. it's only that you agreed with me.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also no one was "giving you attitude"....me and dolfette simply pointed out that this topic has been made dozens of times before and that it's getting boring, which it is!

I don't intend taking anyone's side in this but I'd just like to add what I quoted above. When you're dealing with the written word in isolation such as on a forum it's easy to see aggression or attitude where none was intended. Face to face you have eye contact, expressions, body language etc. Even on the phone you have intonation in the voice which gives clues to the respondents real intention.

Likewise people can choose how they interpret a response and whether or not they want to take offense by guessing at the intent of it.

There's not a huge issue here just what seems like a misinterpretation of intent so why not all just let it drop and keep to the topic.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I knew it was just a matter of time before your obsession with me surfaced again, little girl.

"everything" isn't about you, ya know. And I'm done responding to you on this thread. I won't allow you to hijack another poor guys thread for your own personal obsession.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew it was just a matter of time before your obsession with me surfaced again, little girl.

"everything" isn't about you, ya know. And I'm done responding to you on this thread. I won't allow you to hijack another poor guys thread for your own personal obsession.
LOL!

{at, not with}

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh stop being so sensitive.

Who really cares if the topic has already been covered? New people come to this place all the time. It's not like it's a bandwidth issue or anything.

Like the OP said, if you are not interested in the topic, don't click on it. Move to the next topic.

So in other words, your comment about people being "haters" in this thread is a load of rubbish. Glad we've established that one.

And by the way I don't have a problem with topics which are re-made from time to time...but this particular topic (or something very similar to it) has been made practically every week. It's getting boring, and I 100% guarantee you that a lot of other people here will agree. Here's just one topic which is exactly the same in more or less every way (you clearly havn't bothered to use the search function either):

http://www.lpsg.org/159076-do-woman-like-big-cumloads.html

And just to clarify, I wasn't being "sensitive". All I did was say something which was completely true. If he didn't want people to post their opinions publically, he shouldn't have created a public topic.

Oh God, she's still not hung up over that is she? (I know the thread which you're talking about). If she is she needs to get over it and change the record ASAP.