Do you like it when people check out your bulge

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to notice being noticed if I'm interested in the girl taking notice - otherwise I rarely pay attention. When I'm wearing regular clothes I kinda like the attention. Now... I've been hardcore cycling lately, training to get into race-shape (based on the ride today, I can hold my own, YAY!). The lycra thing has always been a bit of a hurdle for me because it is JUST. SO. FREEKING. OBVIOUS. But... I rode to a function the other day on my way to a long training ride, and a girl there I'd never met before kept looking over. She was unabashedly staring. Didn't take much to figure out she was interested, especially when she took extra care to introduce herself as we were all leaving. I guess the bike has help sculpt the rest of my body as well, so in tights, well, darn - what a lovely by-product of a new hobby. Addiction. It's become an addiction (cycling - a good one!)

dear Duderino,

thanks for the reply.

i concur with your assessment. sometimes i don't mind the attention, other times i seem to really enjoy it, other times its actually a hhassle, such as biking in lycra and forgetting to wear some looser shorts over it.

hardmuscle399

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love it - i just wish it happened more often.

I'm thinking of getting these jeans and seeing what happens:

MEGA STRETCH DENIM | SLICK IT UP

Not everyone could get away with wearing these jeans, but looking at you pics of your hot body and cock, I say go for it. IF you agree to post pictures here from the shoot. Go for it - you are hot.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gaydar "pricks" up if guys glance at my crotch, if girls do, I'm not concerned at all but I'm not an overt bulger, some clothing makes it looks as if it's packing there more than I am but I get most comments that my ass attracts attention!! I'm not aware of that untill others tell me and generally take both as a compliment!!

I'm not sure what you mean by your gaydar "pricks" up? Like do you think just gay guys check you out or what? I would say that a lot of straight guys look at my package as well as girls. I'm cool with whatever.

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to notice being noticed if I'm interested in the girl taking notice - otherwise I rarely pay attention. When I'm wearing regular clothes I kinda like the attention. Now... I've been hardcore cycling lately, training to get into race-shape (based on the ride today, I can hold my own, YAY!). The lycra thing has always been a bit of a hurdle for me because it is JUST. SO. FREEKING. OBVIOUS. But... I rode to a function the other day on my way to a long training ride, and a girl there I'd never met before kept looking over. She was unabashedly staring. Didn't take much to figure out she was interested, especially when she took extra care to introduce herself as we were all leaving. I guess the bike has help sculpt the rest of my body as well, so in tights, well, darn - what a lovely by-product of a new hobby. Addiction. It's become an addiction (cycling - a good one!)

this morning i went biking early, before the trails got crowded.

but when i stopped at a semi public crossing for a drink of water, other folks happened to congregate. no harm no foul.

but as if on cue, i noticed folks staring at my lycra biking crotch.

guys and girls.

i notice it now more than ever.

i think if i really minded it i would wear loose fiting shorts over it, but its just nicer to bike with the lycra by itself.

one of these days i swear i am going to put on a show for the "gawkers", and get a boner or something, and that'll hopefully make them never look again........

thanks for the replies to this string, its been helpful.

aloha, abu

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it when i catch a dude or gal checking out my bulge. Hell Im proud of what I have and dont mind the attention. Thats why I like to wear tight Wranglers or 501's.

Reactions: Denimlover

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey man i saw your profile page on XTUBE, which you posted at the bottom of your last reply on this thread a while ago, i am assuming that it is actually you........

holy cow, that is one THICK dick.......

the original thread was "do you mind people checking out your package"or something like that.

with a monster thick dong like that, you must get a LOT of stares !

kudos to ya dude,

abu

Fren

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it when people look at my package and just get stuck on it, apparently impressed, it's funny but can get a bit embarassing...

Chunky1

Experimental Member
Media
I love it in the right place. But not from girls. Guys always checking out my shorts bulge at the gym. I've caught blokes literally staring

LinkOLink

Experimental Member
Media
Honestly, I'd rather not flaunt it and I've actually had quite an embarrassing, albeit funny, situation once with two of my female friends. I always try to position my member so that it looks as normally as possible in my jeans/trousers, but once I guess it kind of got out of hand and was positioned weirdly so I was bulging in my jeans. I was talking to a friend in front of the desk of two of my other friends, and one of them commented, at least that's how they told me later:
"Hey, look at John" (not my real name :p)
"Dang, you think it's just a crease or the real thing?"
"I don't know"
Then they got to the idea of throwing an eraser at the spot to see if it would bend. It didn't. xD I was so confused as to what was happening and why they were laughing so hysterically when I noticed one of them threw a damn eraser at me that I didn't notice what was going on until they retold the story. :p