Do you like it when people check out your bulge

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys,

do you like to hide your junk (i.e. with boxer shorts and baggy jeans)

or

do you like to make it obvious you are hung (i.e. with briefs and tight jeans that show off your junk and create a bulge )

sometimes i don't even think about it, and then notice that people are curiously enjoying a prolonged peek at my crotch while standing in line at the mall, or sitting in an airline seat, etc

i don't really care, in fact sometimes its actually amusing, especially if i'm not paying attention and THEN figure it out,

but sometimes kinda creepy.

what do you guys do ?

do you go out of your way to hide your junk, or what ?

aloha,

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I like it very much when it happens, but my bulge is not that big so it does not happen much. However I have a pair of jeans that make it look like I am much more hung than I am haha...

when you catch folks checking out your package do you get embarrassed or do you put on a little show for them.

i think my attitudes are changing on this, which is why i ask.

i have always been pretty modest but of late i got a wild side, not sure where it came from, but i like the idea of showing off a little bit, to see where it leads

i wonder from the other guys if they feel the same way or if i'm uncommon in this regard

aloha, abu

D_PaulBlow_P_Cazzo

Experimental Member
Media
when you catch folks checking out your package do you get embarrassed or do you put on a little show for them.

i think my attitudes are changing on this, which is why i ask.

i have always been pretty modest but of late i got a wild side, not sure where it came from, but i like the idea of showing off a little bit, to see where it leads

i wonder from the other guys if they feel the same way or if i'm uncommon in this regard

aloha, abu

Since this only happened when I wore those jeans, I get insecure and nervous because I know that if I put on a show, and one thing leads to another, they might discover the real size of my junk and be dissapointed and think that I'm pathetic, pretending to have a large bulge. So no matter how much I wish to show my wild side in that moment, I can't stop thinking about that my bulge is just an illusion with those particular jeans. This is especially with drunk girls at parties who are difficult to predict where their hand will go next.. haha

It may be totally different for you if you are packing the real deal! Confidence will be boosted because you know they are going to be in awe if they get to inspect it closer.

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since this only happened when I wore those jeans, I get insecure and nervous because I know that if I put on a show, and one thing leads to another, they might discover the real size of my junk and be dissapointed and think that I'm pathetic, pretending to have a large bulge. So no matter how much I wish to show my wild side in that moment, I can't stop thinking about that my bulge is just an illusion with those particular jeans. This is especially with drunk girls at parties who are difficult to predict where their hand will go next.. haha

It may be totally different for you if you are packing the real deal! Confidence will be boosted because you know they are going to be in awe if they get to inspect it closer.

dear Randomized,

sorry to hear about your insecurities.

while its true this big package generally evokes responses of "wow" etc upon unpacking the goods up close ,

i have also heard from MOST people that well hung guys frequently can't keep it hard for very long, causing great disappointment esepecially for a tight hole

whereas i've heard that guys with smaller cocks can get hard quick and stay hard for long time, i.e. hours.

i worry about this when i get older.

for now its great, but i wonder what happens when i get old and can't get it up, since all the blood drains out of my body (not quite, but you know what i mean)

don't worry about it dude - put on a good show, and smother your lover with attention, and send them over the moon witn a powerful orgasm they'll never forget......... and then the size of your tool will become inrrelvant to them.

so go out and make someone's day, as i explained above, and then you'll realize the size thing is irrelvant.

lemme know when you did it.

ok ?

aloha, abu

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've caught of couple of coworkers checking out my bulge - and a few strangers. I don't mind it at all. I'm a guy and sometimes my package "bulges" - it's the price of being a boy. If someone finds what I've got enticing enough to check it out, then fine. Enjoy the view!

Simba

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
My gaydar "pricks" up if guys glance at my crotch, if girls do, I'm not concerned at all but I'm not an overt bulger, some clothing makes it looks as if it's packing there more than I am but I get most comments that my ass attracts attention!! I'm not aware of that untill others tell me and generally take both as a compliment!!

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it - i just wish it happened more often.

I'm thinking of getting these jeans and seeing what happens:

MEGA STRETCH DENIM | SLICK IT UP

wow do you know anyone who has actually gone out and bought a pair and worn them around ?

what kind of reaction did they get ?

that's kinda taking it to an extreme, i.e. unmistakenly advertising I GOT A BIG PACKAGE AND CHECK IT OUT

i was talking about being a bit more discrete , but i'm curious now about the reaction you are anticipating

let me know when you do it adn what reaction it gets,

aloha

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gaydar "pricks" up if guys glance at my crotch, if girls do, I'm not concerned at all but I'm not an overt bulger, some clothing makes it looks as if it's packing there more than I am but I get most comments that my ass attracts attention!! I'm not aware of that untill others tell me and generally take both as a compliment!!

dear gwm asia hong kong

if your ass attracts attention, its probably becasue you have
> slender hip bones you inherited genetically,

> ass muscles you developed thru athletics,

> pants that fit reasonably snug (i'm not implying "skinny jeans" but just not super baggy pants)

that combo in the trunk probably pulls the pants in the front more tightly,

resulting in a more snug fit for the crotch cock and balls.

so if you have a meaty package, it will thus be more noticeable.

i think its cool if people notice, but not if you're being stalked, or followed by creeps............ ewwww

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey, i ain't got much to hide, so i have always gone kinda baggy or something. not really trying to hide it, just not much too hide. and when i do wear something tight, i am always embarassed that my bulge might show. is that weird?

r

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whatever the case, (and some bulges aren't real) make it look natural. There's nothing more ridiculous looking than a non-realistic looking bulge. Sorry, even if it's your real junk; propping it up, taping it up, and forcing it out like and elephant's trunk, among other huge bulge antics, looks so fifth grade.

I knew a guy that used to wear (God only knows what) in his pants every day at work. You could see his bulge coming before you could see him. He was a walking spectacle. The only thing was he was the only one who didn't know it.

Tasteful is sexy, unlike that guy Djocovic, who just won Wimbledon.

Some people, and he's one of them, are just too damn much. The only thing missing from their daily bulge efforts is the huge flashing neon sign over their head that screams "LOOK AT ME DAMNIT"..!

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tend to notice being noticed if I'm interested in the girl taking notice - otherwise I rarely pay attention. When I'm wearing regular clothes I kinda like the attention. Now... I've been hardcore cycling lately, training to get into race-shape (based on the ride today, I can hold my own, YAY!). The lycra thing has always been a bit of a hurdle for me because it is JUST. SO. FREEKING. OBVIOUS. But... I rode to a function the other day on my way to a long training ride, and a girl there I'd never met before kept looking over. She was unabashedly staring. Didn't take much to figure out she was interested, especially when she took extra care to introduce herself as we were all leaving. I guess the bike has help sculpt the rest of my body as well, so in tights, well, darn - what a lovely by-product of a new hobby. Addiction. It's become an addiction (cycling - a good one!)

mmttww

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gr8ful.. I can understand why you don't mind... nice bulge

I love it when people look at my bulge.. I always push it to the right so that I zip up with my package to the right... my thick rod lays down on the right next to my sack.. love the looks!!!