Do you like people to comment on the size of your penis?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zaza, May 2, 2007.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

When having sex for the first time with someone, do you like them to comment?

Is there a possibility that a comment could be taken the wrong way? when having wild abandonded sex you might not be in the best position to pick you words tactfully. So "OMG your huge" could be interpreted as "your a freak".

bob2001 likes this.
  2. canZ

canZ Member

Yes, it helps my self esteem I guess as I don't find myself to be big or relatively large in anyway.

3. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    I am used to it by now, being in my forties, but in my youth it concerned me. I would wonder if the OMG would be followed by sorry I don't think so. And, sometimes that was true, which did reinforce my "I am a freak" issues. As I got older and realized I am not a freak, just big down there; accepting my size, it didn't bother me as much. If she decided that she didn't want sex after all, fine. Life goes on.

Jack

4. zaza

zaza New Member

So is it better not to mention it?

Just like if you were small you wouldn`t want her saying "OMG its tiny".

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Men are usually nowhere near as obsessed/worried about their dick size as women are about their breast size. I say usually.

6. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

There is a thread called best reaction to your size. In that, I said I liked a wicked knowing smile with a naughty glint in the eye. But if you have to say anything, I would avoid the gawpy OMFG Huuuuge things. Just get on and have great sex.

7. zaza

zaza New Member

I think thats what i`d go with.

8. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Darn tootin' I like 'em to mention it when I'm rootin'.....

9. flaming infinity

flaming infinity New Member

Albums:
    I'm not all that worried about getting comments.

10. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like it when people have something nice to say, and I pretty much always assume the best when people say something that could be taken more than one way - not because I'm optimistic, but because I know I'm just that cool. :rolleyes:

11. sizablenyc

sizablenyc New Member

Albums:
    of COURSE we all like comments on the size of our penises- despite all the comments of " aw shucks, I'm not really THAT big...BUT here are 25 new photos I took of my cock next to a beercan, measuring tape,remote control, sequoia !"

The entire point of this site is to celebrate and inform-- as well as exhibitionism.

If we really " never thought of ourselves as big", how did we all make our way here as members?

12. Reticent horse

Reticent horse New Member

Huge turn on for me

13. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Surprise, surprise. Men like compliments. Dole them out. About his car. His bbq. His new golf clubs. His cock. It makes a guy feel good if he is getting affirmation in areas important to him. He will then do a lot of unexpected and postive things for you. Try it some time.

14. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Short answer:Yes, please.

Long answer:
    I don't let just anyone have access to my cock. So, in a way, by allowing a woman to have intimacy with me I'm paying her a complement. A complement in return is appreciated. Likewise, a woman is extending a complement towards me by letting me have fun with her body, and I know she'll like it if I show my appreciation by saying something nice. If I say nothing about those parts that she normally keeps private and just get on with the sex, she could easily wonder if her, tits, pussy, butt, are to my liking, or not.

It's always better if any comment is complementary. So, even if you've had bigger cocks, you can still say "Oh that's a nice big hard-on". It's just a matter of being tactful and generous. 'Nice little stiffy' might spring to mind when you clap eyes on it, but you're going to get a better performance from the guy if you seem to be impressed. So it's in your interest to say something nice.

Now, if the guy pumps you for your honest opinion, ie. "have you had bigger? etc. then you have to be honest. And if you have had bigger, you just have to hope that he's not going to be crushed by hearing it. However you can't take all the responsibility for protecting him from feeling crushed. Guys have to learn to keep their own self esteen together. But you can do a lot to help, or you can do a lot to make it difficult for him. It's your choice.

15. Rick P. Silent

Rick P. Silent New Member

Yes.

However, a simple "oh, my" or "yessssss" will generally suffice.

16. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I don't mind. I like hearing positive comments because I like pleasing my partner, but I don't need the confidence booster. I know I'm big.

17. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

What planet do you live on? How can you even think this after being at this site for so long?

18. phallus81

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hell ya, tell someone what you really think. Just don't lie! That would lead them to think they are big when they're not.

UH OH, MAYBE THAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!

NEVERMIND :-(

19. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Yes, where are these men of which you speak? :tongue: I might go along with the basic premise of your observation if you changed it to "men are usually nowhere near as obsessed/worried about their dick size as they are about women's breast size."

Other than 13 year-old girls, I don't know many females who worry about their breast size. :smile:

20. JonahFalcon

JonahFalcon Active Member

Albums:
    I enjoy having my ego stroked :p

Draft saved Draft deleted