Do you like people to comment on the size of your penis?

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mind, usually. I don't need the confidence boost, but it doesn't hurt either.

It could become troublesome if the word starts spreading... that would not be fun. The chance of that happening is not something to worry about, as I'm not big enough to cause a commotion.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl wanting to do sexual things with my cock is a big enough compliment for me. Of course if they choose to say I love your cock or it's a good size then I enjoy that to but don't need it. I was embarrassed when my first sex partner said that she knew guys that were bigger. I have since then realized it was dumb for me to be that embarassed of my body. Nobody is perfect. I know that I don't have the best body or the biggest cock but I am happy with what I do have.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When having sex for the first time with someone, do you like them to comment?

Is there a possibility that a comment could be taken the wrong way? when having wild abandonded sex you might not be in the best position to pick you words tactfully. So "OMG your huge" could be interpreted as "your a freak".
I would interpret "OMG you're huge" as "WOW that's impressive,I'm going to enjoy this!"
So it's a comment I like to hear. :cool: :smile:

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think it doesn't matter what an individual's gender is.

men and women tend to focus on what they don't have.

energy tries to fill a void.

oh, and to answer the question, i love it when i get feedback. but in the moment, i don't really think about it. only looking back.

Men are usually nowhere near as obsessed/worried about their dick size as women are about their breast size. I say usually.

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recall when I picked up a 20 year old and a 30 year old. The 30 year old said OMG, I'm 30 years old and I've 'never seen a cock this big, as she took out her teeth and promptly forced a cum out of me with her gums, the one and only time I had ever cum in a woman's mouth. To me my cock doesn't look as big as it is cuz I look down on it, but compare the stats of my 9x8 to others and it must be big. My g/f's say, this is so huge I can't do anythin with it. btw it is about 5x5 when soft.

It's unnecessary, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on when girls make a comment about my size :)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love it when they comment the first time we have sex. So far it has always been a huge ego booster. The only time I was called a freak was when I was 13 and in the showers after gym another guy walked over and told me I was a freak. Come to think of it that was a ego booster also. And I am not that big erect but am and have always been a shower.

When having sex for the first time with someone, do you like them to comment?

Is there a possibility that a comment could be taken the wrong way? when having wild abandonded sex you might not be in the best position to pick you words tactfully. So "OMG your huge" could be interpreted as "your a freak".

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When at the swingers club and fucking with a new guy for a night, I usually will comment if he is well endowed.

I like a little dirty talk during sex anyway so often will say things like
" ohh wow your cock is so big, it is perfect " and
" I cant wait to feel that huge cock inside me " - as a warm up to great sex....I find most men seem to like it?

x

Honey

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best wasn't just a comment. I had sex with a recently separated woman who pointed to a spot about halfway down my shaft and told me that's how long her ex was. She basically went from 20 years with a guy with 4 inches to me. She was very vocal and I was glad I could be of service.

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are usually nowhere near as obsessed/worried about their dick size as women are about their breast size. I say usually.

I really don't think this is true, judging from my own experience with women I have been around. I think most women are much more worried about their weight and how attractive they are than simply breast size.

I think this is so, for two reasons:
1) Breast size can be readily appraised simply by looking at a woman in most cases, so it's not something hidden, like a man's penis is (typically). So, we see and become more "accepting" of a vast array of sizes.
2) Breast size, while it is a gender characteristic (primal, more milk, more fertile, better mom, etc.) is not related so directly to intercourse itself, as is the size of a penis.

It would seem to me, that to say to a woman "You're very fat" is on about the same scale of hurtfulness as saying to a man "your penis is very small".

The advantage women have, though (and good for them), is that the majority of them have the capability to control their weight much more so than a man has the ability to control the size of his penis. That's nature for you:rolleyes:.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I absolutely love hearing comments about the size of my cock. When I was a kid, I developed later than many of the others. Prior to that development, my greatest wish was to have a big cock. Once it grew, and I had one of the biggest ones in school (I was told it was bigger than the one many of us had thought was the biggest), I was happy & proud. I never bragged to anyone about it, but I always appreciated comments about its size, even if in the showers from other guys on the basketball or baseball teams. I love it most, however, when it comes from a woman with enough experience to compare it to lots of others. Total turn-on.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well I worked in my local hospital's mammography department for a couple years so maybe I have a different take on it. There are plenty of sixty year old ladies out there with breast implants. It's something they've wanted their whole life. If they don't go for the Suzie Triple H rockets and have some breast tissue to cover the implant, you can't tell.

However I don't recommend it. They require maintenance and many of the gals need to have them removed in their even later years - people live so much longer - because the implant ends up somewhere in the vicinity of their navel. Also, I saw enough ruptured saline implants and yes, leaking silicone implants.

Imagine if I put in some implant to double my penis size. People would think I was stupid and insecure. I'm not equating the two, for one thing my dick wouldn't work, but many women can't breastfeed after implants. Let's just say I don't like 'em.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't think this is true, judging from my own experience with women I have been around. I think most women are much more worried about their weight and how attractive they are than simply breast size.

I think this is so, for two reasons:
1) Breast size can be readily appraised simply by looking at a woman in most cases, so it's not something hidden, like a man's penis is (typically). So, we see and become more "accepting" of a vast array of sizes.
2) Breast size, while it is a gender characteristic (primal, more milk, more fertile, better mom, etc.) is not related so directly to intercourse itself, as is the size of a penis.

It would seem to me, that to say to a woman "You're very fat" is on about the same scale of hurtfulness as saying to a man "your penis is very small".

The advantage women have, though (and good for them), is that the majority of them have the capability to control their weight much more so than a man has the ability to control the size of his penis. That's nature for you:rolleyes:.

I totally agree with you - for a lot of women I know, weight is not just a concern, but sometimes an obsession. For most men, the penis a major focus, but I wouldn't say it's an actual obsession. Penis size is a topic that rarely, if ever, come up with my male friends (at least as a serious discussion - there's always the occasional size joke thrown at me, lol), but I often hear my female friends complain about their appearance, weight, etc, but very rarely about their breasts. It seems that most women couldn't care less about how their breasts are seen by the world (that's not to say that they don't care about their breasts at all), unlike a lot of men.

To answer the original question: hell yeah, I love getting first-time comments about my dick. ;) Every time I think I've heard it all, a girl always comes up with something to make me laugh ("Your cock is a sword, split me in half" is still a favourite of mine, haha).

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often hear my female friends complain about their appearance, weight, etc, but very rarely about their breasts. It seems that most women couldn't care less about how their breasts are seen by the world (that's not to say that they don't care about their breasts at all), unlike a lot of men.
My Small Breasts and I
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wed 2 May, 10:45 pm - 11:45 pm 60mins</B>[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Documentary about three women whose lives are dominated by having small breasts. Sharon, Laura and Kate reveal their feelings of disgust and hatred towards their A cup size breasts. The film follows them as they turn to everything from suctioning to herbal pills and photo therapy in an attempt to try to come to terms with their breasts. [/FONT]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/furniture/tiny.gif
Making generalisations about what most people are feeling is never a good idea until you've actually spoken to most people.Maybe your female friends just find it too personal to discuss with you.
:eek:fftopic: I know. :tongue:
[/FONT]