Do you like people to comment on the size of your penis?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Small Breasts and I
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wed 2 May, 10:45 pm - 11:45 pm 60mins</B>[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Documentary about three women whose lives are dominated by having small breasts. Sharon, Laura and Kate reveal their feelings of disgust and hatred towards their A cup size breasts. The film follows them as they turn to everything from suctioning to herbal pills and photo therapy in an attempt to try to come to terms with their breasts. [/FONT]

Making generalisations about what most people are feeling is never a good idea until you've actually spoken to most people.Maybe your female friends just find it too personal to discuss with you.
:eek:fftopic: I know. :tongue:
[/FONT]

Oh gimme a break... All that I wrote was based upon my conversations with my female friends, I thought this was pretty obvious. Am I supposed to speak to EVERY single girl I meet about this? And what exactly do you know about my relationships?

So, yeah, gimme a break.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Offtopic I know. I have a good friend who got silicone implants just after high school. Almost immediately they began to leak and they were removed. She had fibromyalgia for a year, not that that's minor, but no long term disability.

Within the last year she received a settlement from Dow-Corning, the manufacturer of the silicone implants. Yeah, it's a class action suit that has been going on THAT long. What did she do with the money? Immediately got saline implants.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh gimme a break... All that I wrote was based upon my conversations with my female friends, I thought this was pretty obvious. Am I supposed to speak to EVERY single girl I meet about this? And what exactly do you know about my relationships?

So, yeah, gimme a break.
You said "most women couldn't care less" and I think you're wrong.The number of women having implants is what I based my opinion on.
I didn't intend it to sound like a starter for a big argument. :cool:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I recall when I picked up a 20 year old and a 30 year old. The 30 year old said OMG, I'm 30 years old and I've 'never seen a cock this big, as she took out her teeth and promptly forced a cum out of me with her gums, the one and only time I had ever cum in a woman's mouth.
You found a 30 year old woman with no teeth? Now that's a freak.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

You said "most women couldn't care less" and I think you're wrong.The number of women having implants is what I based my opinion on.
I didn't intend it to sound like a starter for a big argument. :cool:
Youse both have nice cocks. Nice trimmed too. I hope you enjoy the compliment.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I enjoy comments on my size. Just like I enjoy someone saying, "Oh, you really have a great looking Harley". Somehow the two seem to go together. I also find that with a comment on my size indicates that she really wants to explore and play with it more than usual. It's nice to get a comment on your size.

Monster BD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea it's good to here that you're big while having sex. But, if I don't hear it, it's not as if I don't know already. I've been told enough times that it's big...

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes! I think I first realised that others (boys) took notice when I got "What a whopper!" comments at junior school, but wasn't overly conscious of size then. After teens it seemed that everyone who saw my dick had a favourable comment to make. I became a bit obsessed and kept a comments list at one time. I still remember it, but ain't going to publish it here ...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes! I think I first realised that others (boys) took notice when I got "What a whopper!" comments at junior school, but wasn't overly conscious of size then. After teens it seemed that everyone who saw my dick had a favourable comment to make. I became a bit obsessed and kept a comments list at one time. I still remember it, but ain't going to publish it here ...

LOL, that list... I did the same thing, man. Kind of embarrassing, when you think of it. :rolleyes:

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a woman it just always seemed to blurt out and I'd end up saying something like, "Holy crap!" or "Geeeez, you're huge!" It was never done in a malicious way but I did have one guy tell me I made him feel bad.
But I didn't mean it that way :(.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a woman it just always seemed to blurt out and I'd end up saying something like, "Holy crap!" or "Geeeez, you're huge!" It was never done in a malicious way but I did have one guy tell me I made him feel bad.
But I didn't mean it that way :(.

Really!? Why the heck would any guy feel insulted (or whatever) by such a comment? Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really!? Why the heck would any guy feel insulted (or whatever) by such a comment? Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it.

Looking back on it (as silly as as it may sound), I think color had a lot to do with it. I am black and he was white and I think he may have bought into the stereotype of me believing he was supposed to have a small d*ck. But for me, it wasn't a color issue at all; oh no! His penis was just beautiful and it took my breath away because of its size and shape and smoothness and I wore him out that night, lol. But yeah, he did tell me later on he felt insulted when he first dropped trou and I went :eek:.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But yeah, he did tell me later on he felt insulted when he first dropped trou and I went :eek:.
At least you know that his attitude is an unusual one after reading this thread.Maybe he was very young (?) and hadn't realized yet how lucky he is.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course I like it. I would in the past (a few days ago) talk to girls about anal sex just to hear them say I'm too big for it or that they tried it with an ex who was a lot smaller and it still hurt...I just think its funny that they think I'm too big. I think with lube and patience, anything is possible.

Its good when having sex but it doesn't happen all that often. The majority of the time I'm talking with a past 'lover' or to a girlfriend after we've had sex...its cool though.

Doesn't turn me on that much however, sexy moans are what get me going.