Do you like people to comment on the size of your penis?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Of course, I love getting coments about my cock, that's why I post here. In person I think it's better to casually mention size, but I know that I don't like the idea of being with a size queen. Too much obsession and once a bigger cock comes along they'll be gone.

MBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course i like comments on my size.
but the most appreciated ones are those in unexpected situations. for example my girlfriend at the time (now wife) was out shopping and i asked her to get new underwear for me. and then coming back home empty handed she said with a very serious face: I'm sorry but none of what I've found would fit your cock..

ehi guys this is my first post!

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love it. one of my exes was size obsessed and made comments all the time, my dick size became the focus of our sex life. my wife comments on my size but not as much as i'd like.. some recent ones include
"your penis looks huge in those pants"
"let me take that big penis out of your pants"
"its so big tonight, isnt it?"
"my well endowed husband"

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
of course i like comments on my size.
but the most appreciated ones are those in unexpected situations. for example my girlfriend at the time (now wife) was out shopping and i asked her to get new underwear for me. and then coming back home empty handed she said with a very serious face: I'm sorry but none of what I've found would fit your cock..

ehi guys this is my first post!
Howdy, welcome to the board. I see you live in Hong Kong....your wife Chinese? From the statement she made it sounds very chinese. My friends wife is from Shanghai and she can tell you the most perverted or funny things with a total serious face. You think she's being funny but then you realize she is being serious.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ABSOfrigginLUTELY! It's a total rush, and nothing - NOTHING - gets me harder faster. That's probably why I have nearly 70 photo/vids in my gallery...

Im sure you get lots of comment. Your cock is huge.

Xetug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course, my face and hair or such get the "EWWWW WHATS THAT" comments, so its cool to hear something positive once in a while ^^

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to hear what a woman thinks of my cock. I know it is huge in the upper 1% of all cocks. Trouble is my cock is straight as an arrow, clean looking, smooth texture, nice proportions, thick as can be, nice shaped head, nice color---slightly purple head, and completely adorable. One gal used to say it was intimidating.... she was threatened it may not go in yer pussy.... but it did. Women always talk about the size. It will hardly go in their mouths... they love to suck it though. I love it too, especially gals with no gag reflex.

Tenderheart -- what gives, man? I appreciate how you've described MY cock here, but come on -- don't claim it for yourself. And most certainly STOP STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S PICTURES AND CLAIMING THEY'RE YOUR OWN.

KINDLY REMOVE MY PICTURE FROM YOUR GALLERY IMMEDIATELY.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I enjoy the comment. My now wife, the first time she saw my dick, looked for awhile and then said, "I want that... all of it... inside me... RIGHT NOW". We have been going at it ever since that night. First month we were married I didn't think I could walk due to screwing so much. She told me early on that my dick was made for shooting, and that she would try her darnest to have it shoot every day. She's been pretty faithful to that.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend never wastes an opportunity to praise my cock - size, shape, hardness, comparisons to her ex husband and others. I'll admit that it really doesn't get old. She keeps coming up with new ways to tell me I am special.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i remember a girl said it was "fat" and i took that as an insult.
also i think it is best to make it known that it what you say is truly meant.

whenever my girl praised my wiener it sounded scripted.
when she first saw my dick it was like...no comment.
so i guess i like comments just not the word fat
or scripted comments.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When having sex for the first time with someone, do you like them to comment?

Is there a possibility that a comment could be taken the wrong way? when having wild abandonded sex you might not be in the best position to pick you words tactfully. So "OMG your huge" could be interpreted as "your a freak".

If someone says something during sex (unless it is "stop," "slow down," "not so deep," etc) I keep on fucking.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Guys have always commented on the size of my meat in or out of my jeans. You get used to it and actually quite liking it

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, I'm a comment whore. Ladies, comment away! I'm waiting. :)

The Swede

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my first serious relationship ended, after five years (I was 25 back then), my former girlfirend and I was sitting talking to each other, both of course rather sad. After awhile she said "Well, I guess we've done, I'm gonna miss You, and I know one thing for certain, I'm REALLY gonna miss your dick"

The thing is that her comment was here first whatsoever on my organ, for five years. She had always expressed her feeling very nicely and really made me feel loved. But she had never said a word on my penis.

I have had several ONS and similar experiences before her, so I knew that I wan't the smallest guy in town, but still, you never know how another person chooses to communicate with you.

(As always, please ignore any bad spelling/grammar etc)