Do you like people to comment on the size of your penis?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll take all the comments I can get...as long as they are GOOD comments.
Seriously, just be truthful. I'll take the bad with the good.

tonyp1222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always received comments on both size and skill. When I lost my virginity, the girl I was with didn't believe I was a virgin. She didn't know before we had sex, she found out afterward. We're still friends to this day and she refuses to believe I was a virgin, lol.

The last girl I was with said I was "massive" which I take as a good thing. I like the compliments, it feels good.

Reactions: 1119457

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i rather thrive on it. definitely one of my big turn ons, as long as it's honest and sincere. i don't need all that "you're the biggest in the world/i've ever seen!" stuff. no need to be comparative, just commenting on the size of my penis in and of itself...and what they'd like to do with it, how it feels inside of them, etc. that kind of stuff.

in some environments it can be a little embarrassing, but in the good way. i had an ex in college who went down on me really nicely before we went to see a movie. as we were standing outside waiting for our tickets, she blurted out "Well, that's just about the biggest thing i've ever had in my mouth." and of course, a family happened to be walking by just then. i was simultaneously flattered, aroused and utterly embarrassed. of course, my female friends i'm NOT involved with seem to love throwing out random comments about my penis in awkward social contexts. sadists, every one of them. ;)

that said. feel free to comment on my pics (especially the ladies, lol).

Yeaaahhh it's a real BIG turn on... and I like it alot if someone gives nice compliments on my cock! :D

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I love compliments and attention regarding my size! Last night I was stepping out of the shower and my girlfriend gave my cock a sharp slap! I cried out and asked her what was up. She said it was such a big and easy target, she couldn't resist it!

So I thought that was hot...even though the compliment came with a little pain.