Do you like seeing muscular men in spandex ?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t like seeing ANYONE in spandex! Unless you’re in the Tour de France....and seriously not that many are. Definitely not interested in bulges. That’s kind of a guy thing for the most part.

And did NOT click on pics. Very poor form. Most of us know what spandex looks like and don’t need a visual cue.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very poor form ?
The women don’t like men posting pictures here. Especially of themselves if it includes bulges and/penis. We know what it looks like. Being here, trust me - we see hundreds of them! Lol!

Sparasda10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women don’t like men posting pictures here. Especially of themselves if it includes bulges and/penis. We know what it looks like. Being here, trust me - we see hundreds of them! Lol!
Lol sorry im new here i didnt mean to offend anybody

Reactions: BetterFuture

Sparasda10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No...

Hey, I can see you're a new member so just a heads up - if you're looking for compliments/ego stroking you might want to post in the Show-Off sub forum. Ask a Woman won't scratch that itch for you. I didn't click on your pics either, I'm here for the discussions.
Lol

I swear we just had this question, but I think it was already moved to Show Off. In any case, if I'm out doing day to day stuff and see someone wearing form fitting stuff with it seeming like they're trying to draw attention to their genitals? I think it's tacky. I definitely don't think it's a turn on. I like men, I like penis, but I just can't be bothered to care about some random dude's junk. I check out my sweetie from head to toe all the time, but a stranger? Nah. I'm way more apt to notice unusual features, a good or awful outfit, a beautiful face, or on occasion a really nice butt, etc.

Sparasda10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I swear we just had this question, but I think it was already moved to Show Off. In any case, if I'm out doing day to day stuff and see someone is wearing form fitting stuff with it seeming like they're trying to draw attention to their genitals? I think it's tacky. I definitely don't think it's a turn on. I like men, I like penis, but I just can't be bothered to care about some random dude's junk. I check out my sweetie from head to toe all the time, but a stranger? Nah. I'm way more apt to notice unusual features, a good or awful outfit, a beautiful face, or on occasion a really nice butt, etc.
Lol so these pics dont look attractive to you at all really ? I wonder why men and women differ like this lol

Lol so these pics dont look attractive to you at all really ? I wonder why men and women differ like this lol

I didn't look at the photos. I know what male bodies in spandex look like. As I said already, I definitely don't think it's a turn on. If it's someone doing something athletic it won't phase me to see them in spandex/etc. I like seeing my significant other in a variety of things, some more form fitting than not, but it does absolutely nothing for me to see a random man's penis outlined in spandex.

Sparasda10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't look at the photos. I know what male bodies in spandex look like. As I said already, I definitely don't think it's a turn on. If it's someone doing something athletic it won't phase me to see them in spandex/etc. I like seeing my significant other in a variety of things, some more form fitting than not, but it does absolutely nothing for me to see a random man's penis outlined in spandex.
No its not a pic of my penis lmao sorry its just my body i meant.. im pretty athletic and muscular and I always love seeing women who are athletic in similiar gear and just wondered if some women felt the same lol

No its not a pic of my penis lmao sorry its just my body i meant.. im pretty athletic and muscular and I always love seeing women who are athletic in similiar gear and just wondered if some women felt the same lol

As I said already, I definitely don't think it's a turn on. Random people I see whether wearing spandex or not don't do much for me. As I also previously said "I check out my sweetie from head to toe all the time, but a stranger? Nah. I'm way more apt to notice unusual features, a good or awful outfit, a beautiful face, or on occasion a really nice butt, etc" those things aren't likely to turn me on, either. I just am more apt to notice them than largely pass by people by like I usually would. If I had to pick a kind of outfit that I often find appealing on a man, it would be a well tailored suit, not spandex.

Would you say the pics are a turn off ?
The thread and the pics are a turn off. I would only watch and be impressed if the wearer was actually doing ironperson (or ironman as they like to call it, conveniently ignoring the fact that there are female competitors), and then I still wouldn't really be watching it for the spandex.