Do you like sharing the same sex partners as friends?

D_Dickson Derelicked

Experimental Member
Media
Hey there. I was wondering if anyone has the same fetish as me. I like fucking girls my friends have already entered and I find it hot if my friends fuck a girl I have slept with. I'm not interested in double teaming a girl but I like putting my dick in a nice wet pussy that my friend has already fucked.

Me and one friend even have both fucked each others' ex girlfriends. It was hot knowing we'd opened each girl up so to speak for each other :smile: and comparing was fun

Anyone else the same?

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been with several women who were also fucking guys I know. I think that the guys were aware that I was doing the woman too. Only in one case did I actually talk with my friend about our both doing her. And yes, it is a blast.

biggesttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have on several occasions slept with my friends current and ex girlfriends. I like feeling the wetness of a guys cum in her as I finger her, eat her. Being bi it is exciting to know I am eating someones cum, who is straight and would never let me suck them. I also like to think they are eating mine without knowing it.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not call it a fetish, but I liked fucking gfs or ex gfs of guys I did not like or they did not like me. especially if I could date them for awhile, you know, show up in public at the same places, easy to do in this little town, rub it in. I had one gal I fucked one night, she was "on the outs" with the bf, he found out about it, threatened me and so on, the next month, she was all hot & horny, beating on my back door, beggin. I told her, no, I would take her out the next nite, she said no way and left. the next morning, she called and wanted to know what time I was picking her up. I took her to eat, some drinks, and bedded her, dropped her off at her place at 5 am. by 5pm her bf calling me at work. I had no real interest in her, but her looks, piece of ass, I fucked her to fuck with him. he threatened me and did nothing,they broke up, we dated on & off,not exclusive, and drifted apart. he never fucked with me again. I just liked the fact that I had something, a big cock, that their money, their social status, their physical prowness couldn't get them. They tried to influence my employers, but eventually I got a job, that they could not use their influence to fuck my life up. bugged the shit out of them. still does. + after all these years, I have some money, and can afford to be retired early in life. and some of these guys married these gals, and it is funny to meet in public and get a long, very long hug from some of these gals I reamed when we were younger. the husbands' stare says it all, plus the wives want to fool around. I leave that alone now. I am married, and if I am going to cheat, I want a younger woman.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have on several occasions slept with my friends current and ex girlfriends. I like feeling the wetness of a guys cum in her as I finger her, eat her. Being bi it is exciting to know I am eating someones cum, who is straight and would never let me suck them. I also like to think they are eating mine without knowing it.

On several occasions I have eaten out a gf shortly after another guy had shot a load into her. I works for me. Had one FwB whose husband wouldn't eat her so I did the honors. Sometimes after he had done his thing and then gone to work.