Do you like showing it off in public?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BIGdkluver, Nov 8, 2004.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I would love to hear from all you guys out there who like to show off what you have when you're in public. For example. do you like to wear really tight pants that show off your shape and size? Do you enjoy the looks you get from other people when they notice what you have?
    I'm kind of into this myself, and I just wanted to know how many other well hung dudes like to show off what they have.
    Some good places are the gym locker room or the men's room.
    Let me hear some of your experiences you've had if you like to show off your equipment to others.
    Thanks! ;)

2. bigone

bigone New Member

Albums:
    hi

i like it to show of my bulgs at the gym (locker room) and i love to shower, or in the sauna, i like it to be nude....

3. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

I don't make a conscious effort to show off what I have, mainly cos I'm not really an exhibitionist. Being a teenager I tend to wear baggier jeans, and obviously I do show a decent sized bulge due to me being very hung, but as long as I'm not bursting out of my jeans I just ignore it, no shame in people noticing that you're a big boy lol.

I do admit that I do find some girl's reactions quite a turn on though lol, the "OMG thats so huge you'd rip me apart" kinda open-mouthed reactions lol. That's not in public though, thats usually where I've swapped pics with a girl online or summat :)

That's my only guilty pleasure though, i'm not much of an exhibitionist :)

4. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I love showing off. I have a big bulge down my right leg. The jeans are worn out more on that side. I love to watch people stare at it. I also take a little longer dressing and showering inthe locker room

5. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    When the circumstances are right I've been known to do a bit of fluffing and posturing to show off the unit. Not when there are kids or families around, mind you, but in adult circumstances I do get a bang out of displaying and watching women's reactions.

SG

6. Imported

Gold Member

hungjoeyshy: I'm like Spank_the_Monkey. I tend to wear baggy clothes whenever possible and honestly don't really dig that kind of attention. I wear pleated front pants when wearing slacks.

I'm not really into the parading around naked in the locker room like I've seen some guys do. I don't usually ever shower at my gym, but wait till I get home.

Just don't like the feeling of being stared at, like you're a weirdo. Maybe I'm in the minority on this.

I will agree with Spank The Monkey that womens' reactions can sometimes be a turn on but normally I'd rather keep in on the "down low" if possible.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I so seldom get to hear/read the word "fluffing" I just want to thank you for using it. The first time I encountered it was in a movie named "The Fluffer" and I learned the word for what I have so often done before taking a leak at the urinals and when undressing at the health clubs. I think it's the normal habit guys have, at least I know it is with me. :rolleyes:

8. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Right on, Luke:

On those occasions I want to fluff, I'll just pick a secluded spot out of view (like a toilet stall) to give myself a few tugs and let the unit fill out a bit. When I put the swimsuit back into place there's a bigger bulge and a better anatomical outline of head and shaft.

SG

9. cork8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Like you, SpeedoGuy, I like tend to favor settings in which there are no minors around or anyone I feel might be even the slightest offended. The gym seems to be the one place that I favor to show it off a little.

10. UgotMales

UgotMales New Member

We both enjoy shwoing off what we have. But we live in an adults only condo complex. The pool is wonderful, we can both swim sunbath and strut around in our skimpy swim wear. Of coarse at the bar we freeball and wear tight pants. Not if children or famlies are around but other than that we love showing our swing for others

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

This thread seems to pick up steam as it gets more posts. I know exactly what you're saying, SpeedoGuy, when your swimsuit has a bigger bulge and even a better anatomical outline of head and shaft after a session of fluffing. And, if it's like mine, just my knowing its enlargement causes it to continue for bigger and better showing. These tools are so much fun!

12. bigjitters

bigjitters New Member

For sure on the showing it off, I'm not super huge, 8x6w/curve to left, but I do get a sense of excitement when a group of younger guys stops dead in the conversation when I walk by in the locker room. Anyone here from the Palmer/Wasilla area of Alaska? I'm looking to experiement just a little...

13. Wanz Goodhead

Wanz Goodhead New Member

Albums:
    I've always been known as the guy with the big one. Can you figure out how such a thing could happen? Not showing was so uncomfortable. Some of you guys know exactly what I mean.
    Let It Show
    Let It Show
    Let It Show

14. afleitch

afleitch Active Member

Albums:
    Hmm, I guess we are all guilty of it, usually unintentionally. I'm about 5.5 soft and I find it uncomfortable to let it fall down the side or whatever. I do wear 'tight' jeans, which are only really that way because I've a 28 in waist and even the ones with more slack on them dont help. I'm a keen cycler and I do wear cycle shorts in the summer. It shows but I try to pick up the pace a bit especially in public. I don't 'display' with intent, just by accident.

15. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    A long time ago this item was discussed on this form. I replied then, as I will today. I think it is a very natural activity. We all know girls and women. Basic information here. The bra ads in the print media and the exposure on many programs certainly leave little to the imagination.

That stated, we males have nothing to be ashamed of. Just as some females have small breast endowments and some larger breast; we males have sizes that range the entire spectrum. My personal research indicates that sexual satisfaction results more on technique and method rather than penis size. However, I always appreciate the view when a male displays his package. In person in the nude in a locker room situation to the covered penis with appropriate clothes. We have nothing to be ashamed of.

To display your package in an inappropriate manner I do not condon. However, like many replies prior to this; there is an appropriate place and an appropriate time to display your stuff.

I recall with fond memories wearing a very brief swim suit on the beaches of Italy way back in the 60s. It was the norm there and I did not regret joining the croud. I did not leave my penis uncovered, however there was little left to the imagination.

Summary: There is a time and place for display. We males have nothing to be ashamed of.

16. scotlad

scotlad New Member

Albums:
    Yes i do like showing it off, my most recent experience was in a bar last night when i got talking to a couple busty women joking with them that they could feel mine if i could feel theirs they declined but i told them they could feel mine anyway to which one of them promptly did, she asked if i had a hard on (i hang about 6"soft) i told her no to which she replied prove it, so i unzipped and pulled it out to the usual gasp and wide eyes, she then called over three of her friends to check me out and they seemed even more impressed, so for the next 10 min i had 5 women in their 30s touching and stroking my cock asking me how big it got and how much bigger it was than their guys.

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

. . . and you've succeeded in giving me a hardon, scotlad. The thoughts of your unzipping and pulling it out for the eager women to see/feel is awesome. I imagine the 5 had very wet vaginas to take care of during or immediately after the party. (?)

18. scotlad

scotlad New Member

Albums:
    To be honest Roystoys i did'nt get to find out (no where near in fact but still it was a very arousing experience for me all the same albeit through the aid of a lot of alcohol :wacko:

19. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, scotlad. You provided the stimulus for the ladies and they must have been the ones to drop the ball. My next unanswered question, however, is the method you used to take care of the aroused item of such mass interest. Any interesting thing to add to this fun subject?

20. scotlad

scotlad New Member

Albums:
    Well Roystoy the event lasted about 10 mins in total with the bar about to shut so the doormen were starting to patrol telling people to drink up, this inevitably brought it to a close and although i had definately experienced quite a bit of growth it was still manageable enough to fit in my trousers (although i quote "**** it looks like you've got ****ing snake down there",i did end up having a bit of a lingering goodbye kiss from the most adventurous one of the group i had to end up taking matters into my own hands back in my hotel room.

Draft saved Draft deleted