Do you like showing it off in public?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Funny thing happened lately. Went to a party on Friday night after hitting up one of my favorite downtown pubs. Helped myself to a couple of beers while talking with different people, and these two white guys were talking to a girl about different nationalities and penis size. One guy was pretty silent while the other guy -- a pale, somewhat tall, skinny white dude was saying that he turned out packin' pretty well being half-Irish and half-German. I turned to him and said something about the "Irish Curse," and we both laughed; he leaned in and whispered somethin' about, "I'm like 8-8.5 long and I think that's damn good for a white guy." I told him that it was and said my own size.

Anyway, he kept on repeating how proud he is of his stuff, and several beers and a late night trip to the greasy spoon later, I got tired of him saying it so much (and he kept repeating stuff all night -- asking me where I'm from several times, what program I'm in, blah blah) so I told him to go ahead and prove it.

He was too hammered to get it hard. What he pulled out soft (5" or so, kinda skinny) was decent, so he probably grew to eight no prob. And being the exhibitionist, yeah, my dick is at its best in those show off situations so I got between semi and hard and he said I wasn't lying about my claims. Tucked 'em away, end of story.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hot story, Dee. I sure thank you dudes for helping me live vicariously through your real life experiences. I'm getting the desire to show off, even if it's no more than at the urinals. Who knows what the afternoon will hold? :D

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like boxers and showing it off goes with the territory because it hangs freely and shows the ring around the head. As long as I can stay limp, it's not indecent. Levis cords give a nice show without being over the top. Mesh gym/basketball shorts are the sexiest thing on the planet if you don't mind throwing caution the wind. Grocery stores, Home Depot, and Costco are great places to wear mesh shorts with boxers or freeballing. I play a game with myself to see if I can walk across the parking lot and not be hard by the time I get to the front door! Girls and guys will see my buldge shifting and keep staring as I'm walking. I love it!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like boxers and showing it off goes with the territory because it hangs freely and shows the ring around the head. As long as I can stay limp, it's not indecent. Levis cords give a nice show without being over the top. Mesh gym/basketball shorts are the sexiest thing on the planet if you don't mind throwing caution the wind. Grocery stores, Home Depot, and Costco are great places to wear mesh shorts with boxers or freeballing. I play a game with myself to see if I can walk across the parking lot and not be hard by the time I get to the front door! Girls and guys will see my buldge shifting and keep staring as I'm walking. I love it!
Wow. Aside from getting the award for reviving the oldest thread, that is a hot post!

dark skinned

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love showing mine off...when appropriate. When my friends are around (guys and girls) I will walk into the room with it hanging out till somone notices... I will do the windmill ( i am sure you can guess what that is) I even slapped my buddy's wife across the face with it one night ( at her request) There have been a few girls that see the bulge and get curious. I had one girl I barely knew sit next to me a diner and put her hand on my leg. She leaned in and apologised... I looked at her and was like What for? She then slid her hand on my cock and gave it a good squeeze. I told her not to be sorry. Later she sat next to me again and slid my shorts up a little under the tabletill my tip was poppiong out... then she pulled the oops I dropped something and bent down to pick it up. while she was down there she took my head in her mouth and hummed a little. After she sat up she was bright red. She told the group it was from sitting up so fast. A little later she told me it was because she was astounded that I was so big. We went oure seperate wayt that night to my dismay. But about a week later we ran into each other at walmart and she blew me in the car!!! Great Day

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I like showing off in locker rooms or men's rooms (given there are no kids around!) and the stares I sometimes get drive me just crazy.

To show off hard there is the lpsg, where I enjoy sending some pics.

I do not show my bulge by purpose, instead, but it gets nevertheless noticed.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I usually like to show off my bulge, and when I work out in the gym I do tend to show off my penis. I would not call it "showing it off" though considering most of the guys at my gym walk around naked anyway.