Do you like the rain?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to hate the rain in the UK as it was so often. It's different where I live now. We had rain a total of 3 times in 2007. The last time was 2 weeks ago and I went prancing about in my shorts getting soaked. It was great.:biggrin1:

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the rain, I lived in Ithaca once and there there is on average only 98 solar days, far more rain in reality than the North west. But rain is to me a harbinger of growth and cleansing. Wet is good.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived in Seattle for 3 years and San Francisco for 8 years...and didn't buy an umbrella the whole time. I LOVE it when it's grey and wet...makes for great, long days and nights of fucking in!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like when it rains day in and day out. I find it rather depressing. One or two days of it are okay, but beyond that I start to crave sunshine--I like it sunny, warm and dry. I do like thunder and lightning storms.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to love the rain as a child (weird I know). Now I have grown up (still a kid really) I hate it as I like the outdoor life. I live in one of the worst regions of my country - North West! We get loads of it. :(

Mind you, sometimes I like being wet! :)

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If umbrellas were a bit more glamorous I'd like rain more.
Just for you! I'm sure you would make good use out of an umbrella where you live! :biggrin1:

lol

No, I'm a weather forecaster by trade and I teach introductory classes about meteorology as a hobby. I might just look into that umbrella business as well....

I would never have guessed! I'm sure what you do is more interesting than making umbrellas, Speedo. :wink: