Do you like the smell of your sweaty balls?

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have been saying to my buds (at least the ones who are comfortable with such talk) for years how everyone should sniff their hand after scratching their balls! I love it. Plus it's good to know what my musk is like so I know what my next cock sucker is getting a whiff of. I'm told it's a very good scent.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been saying to my buds (at least the ones who are comfortable with such talk) for years how everyone should sniff their hand after scratching their balls! I love it. Plus it's good to know what my musk is like so I know what my next cock sucker is getting a whiff of. I'm told it's a very good scent.
Do you find the scent changes from day to day or depending on what you wear or how you sweat?
I have a hard time trying to decide what my balls smell like. If sweet and sour were a scent, maybe that would be close. They don't stink, but I think they have a distinct aroma compared to pits and bum crack. :rolleyes:

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do you find the scent changes from day to day or depending on what you wear or how you sweat?
I have a hard time trying to decide what my balls smell like. If sweet and sour were a scent, maybe that would be close. They don't stink, but I think they have a distinct aroma compared to pits and bum crack. :rolleyes:
Hmm... I don't really notice the scent changing all that much, honestly. If anything it just is more or less intense depending on what I've been doing and when I showered last. I agree that the scent is different from my pits though. Like I'd consider my pits a sharper scent (still love it though) and my balls a softer one. If thag makes sense.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmm... I don't really notice the scent changing all that much, honestly. If anything it just is more or less intense depending on what I've been doing and when I showered last. I agree that the scent is different from my pits though. Like I'd consider my pits a sharper scent (still love it though) and my balls a softer one. If thag makes sense.
Yeah, I think I get that. Sounds cool! Also, if balls are similar to pits in any way, pits can smell different depending on if it nervous or anxious perspiration or just from working out.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh YESSSSSSSSSSS!!
I do the SAME!!
I often wonder if other balls smell as GOOD as mine!!!
LUVIT!!!

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, I think I get that. Sounds cool! Also, if balls are similar to pits in any way, pits can smell different depending on if it nervous or anxious perspiration or just from working out.
Wonder if the smell is different when you swear during sex. Kinda like a pheromone thing.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1648568071388.png
Oh and of course, this should go without saying, but due to the rise in men's hair removal companies, it bears repeating....
"Pubic hair provides a cushioning effect during sex, allowing pubes to ‘slide together’ which stimulates nerve endings of the hair follicles to increase sexual pleasure – how many people can honestly say they prefer the ‘velcro effect’ of stubble?
Pubic hair traps pheromones – the hormonal sexual signals that we send to potential mates. These are produced, and are strongest in, our hairy areas, particularly the genitals (and chest hair – back, sack and crack waxing is a whole other blog!). By removing your pubic hair, you could be diluting the alluring scent of your sexual attractants.
Finally... if you’re thinking of removing your hair for hygiene reasons, there’s no evidence that going hair free has any other health or hygiene benefits."

In praise of pubes - Blog - Sexwise