do you like the taste of cum?

D

deleted947790

Mine tastes good when it's thin and liquidy. If I go a bit without jacking and it's thick then I don't like the taste so much.

I've never tried any but my own, and I have noticed the same thing

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I eat my own all the time and have swallowed others on occasion. It does vary, but for the most part I do like the taste of it. It is just part of the act to me, the bigger concern is getting the guy off and the cum is just the tasty reward for a job well done
yesss!!!

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So in my Soph year of college there was an out of town baseball jock at a party at a girls dorm party. He was hitting on every girl. He was hot, but they were totally not into him. I asked him about the gay scene at his school and he laughed it off, but a few minutes later he looked over at me and made the "suck my dick" motion. I nodded. A couple of minutes later he said he had to go to the bathroom and looked at me. I followed. He walked in and held the door open for me. He took a piss then turned to me, holding his dick in his hand, and said "This is who I am". I dropped to my knees and sucked his dick. Shortly after he started to moan, and soon after I felt the warm, salty taste of him pulsing in my mouth. I swallowed it up eagerly. When is was spent he looked down and asked, "What did you do?" "I swallowed it." He told me no one had ever done that for him before and he thought it was awesome. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
hot story!

Reactions: fellatio4ever

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't had the nerve to taste my own cum yet - I want too, but just after I cum I lose the urge to eat it. I love the smell and taste of other guys' cum. When they shoot in my mouth I leave it there for a couple of minutes and can smell it before swallowing. LOVE it.
yesss!!!

Reactions: fellatio4ever
D

deleted947790

I love the way it feels squirting into my mouth,it's a big turn on for me!

Me to, I lay upside down, shoulders down and ass up in the air, legs behind my head and shoot it into my mouth that way, most of the time giving myself a facial also

Reactions: Dutchstud

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually only give blowjobs to completion to dudes I know pretty well. And in those cases, I always swallow their cum, even though I don't necessarily love the taste of cum per se. There is something about having a buddy's hard cock in my mouth as he goes over the edge, moaning softly and squirming, that is so great. And as he cums and starts to squirt into me, I love slowing down his thrusting and gently massaging his spurting dick with my lips and tongue, feeling him empty himself in my mouth. Because I am a guy, I know EXACTLY how great that feeling is on the other side, and I like being able to give it to a guy I care about, letting him lose himself as he erupts in my mouth.

And when he is finished, I slowly pull back, let his glistening cock fall out of my mouth -- and then it's down the hatch with his sperm. Swallowing completes the act, and I would never spit it out.
yesss!!!

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... more or less. I'll do some much more random blow jobs too. But anyways... I love swallowing cum. Some tastes great. Some less so... but never had some I really hated. My own? It's ok. No big deal for me... not the same as getting another guys load. Shot straight into my mouth a few times... it's better right at the moment.
yesss!!!