do you like the taste of cum?

CometShark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some loads taste good and some don't. If it tastes bad I spit it out.

Mine tastes good when it's thin and liquidy. If I go a bit without jacking and it's thick then I don't like the taste so much.
Me too. Love scooping up my precum and tasting it, but my ejaculation Barry's by taste and quality.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always enjoy tasting cum, when I jerk off I eat mine... find that different guys have different flavoured cum, some if quite strong and pungent while other cum can be smooth and almost tasteless. Nothing worse that a guy jacking off into space and wasting that sweet milky fluid!

O yeah its taste hot whether mans or women cum , that musky hot sperm being released is the best thing

Reactions: fellatio4ever

TerriK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know this sounds crazy. I love men. I love watching a man cum. I do not like cum, but I think the reason why is that the first time I sucked my first boyfriend off, the amount of cum was huge( and considering the number of men I have sample since, he still ranks #1) and when he came in my mouth it was overwhelming and I puked. Now, as we got to know each other and he came in my ass: HEAVEN.
That has always been my dream to find a man with a HUGE load....

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I sucked a cock I swallowed every drop of his cum. I got a lot of practice after that, because word started to get around that I was a great cocksucker, swallowed cum, and didn't ask for reciprocation. It's been that way ever since - if you want me to suck your cock, I WILL swallow your load (unless me sucking you is just to get you ready to fuck me). So yeah, I love the taste of cum, and really enjoy feeling it shoot into my mouth and getting to savor it before swallowing.

Reactions: fellatio4ever