LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I definitely think it tastes good, but there's no doubt that everything else happening in that moment of taking a load makes it even hotter than just the taste.
Very good point.

Reactions: Mister2101

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so many ways to slurp it down your throat, always reminds me of eating oysters - or should I say eating oysters reminds me of eating cum?
Got deep throat, back of mouth and just inside the lips so it squirts out and covers the tongue....jelly mass of man juice

xroger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Love the taste of cum I swallow mine all the time I never waste a drop and I always swallow my friends cum I cant remember the last time I wiped cum off with a towel or something I always clean up with my tongue Always I look forward to doing it even if its a bunch of different guys

Reactions: fellatio4ever

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it was an acquired taste back in the year 2000. Ever since, I have loved every spoonful. I have no earthly idea how much cum I've swallowed, but it's a substantial amount. For at least four regulars I've had, it's been a quart or more. I love it now. I have discovered that depending on your feeders diet, the taste of cum can be very different from sweeter to saltier; awesome.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, it was an acquired taste back in the year 2000. Ever since, I have loved every spoonful. I have no earthly idea how much cum I've swallowed, but it's a substantial amount. For at least four regulars I've had, it's been a quart or more. I love it now. I have discovered that depending on your feeders diet, the taste of cum can be very different from sweeter to saltier; awesome.
How true about cum flavour. One afternoon I stumbled on a couple of squaddies in the dunes enjoying a bit of naked sun batching, boots back packs and clothes scattered about. I joined them, one thing lead to another and I offered to suck them off. As I sucked the first guy his mate was cock stroking his up hard - didn't take long for the first guy to ejaculate in my mouth making me gag before I swallowed, then turning I plunged down on the second guy - bigger and harder than his buddy but worked him off and got my second load swilling in my mouth - awesome. Then I jacked off in my hand and licked that up, they looked on. Said to the second squaddie - you had curry last night, I could taste it. And he had.
Fish also add a little something to cum flavours.

D

deleted1092324

Mine tasted good and the one guy i sucked off in my life even tasted better. Would love to try another guys cum again soon.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With my current friend it isn't too bad. I don't swallow it as I don't get into that, but he cums in my mouth every time we get together and it's kind of a turn-on. That is if i don't bottom for him.

Cocklord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so many ways to slurp it down your throat, always reminds me of eating oysters - or should I say eating oysters reminds me of eating cum?
Got deep throat, back of mouth and just inside the lips so it squirts out and covers the tongue....jelly mass of man juice
That's always the best way of making sure you actually get to taste it all. Love to swill loads round my mouth for ages before letting the cum slide down my throat

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the taste of warm male nuts juice. And I love to drink it down like the fine wine that it is. It's like tasting another guy's male essence.
don't forget you've got to suck the guys pubes as well....and a guy who lets them soak up his man juice when he's wanking.....mmm