Do you like thick, fat, girthy cocks?

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

Account Disabled
Media
I feel the same way....the thicker the better, I love having my man's thick dick in me, although sometimes we have a thicker dildo he'll slide in me, just so he watch me enjoy what I love getting....very hot scene, then he cums all over me

men of men2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex gf said i am to huge, she said the perfect size is about 7,5x5, my new gf like my dick, i am 9,5x7,5.. iam her first huge one and she said she never wants a smaller again

takinbigguns

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Fuck Buddy has 10x8. LOVE IT. Feels great stuffing my mouth and throat, and even better stretching and stuffing my ass. I have YET to find anyone that feels as good in my holes as he does.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Over time I've come to really enjoy having a thick cock. When I first started having sex it was difficult because I didn't realize how big I was, and since length seems to be the preferred measurement, most women didn't recognize my size until I was trying to fit it in, at which point there were many "take it slow" type comments. It seems to me that length makes more of a difference to men while girth means more to women, and I've come to enjoy the moment when I first penetrate a woman and she starts to realize how thick my dick is.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes... I have great admiration and severe envy for thick, fat, girthy cocks. They just are visually exciting and masculine to look at. They seem powerful.

To feel one is incredible...the heft and weight and how full feeling in my hands. The contrast compared to the feeling of my own slender one is amazing.

I know anally a thickcock feels incredible.. the stretch and feeling of fullness. The stimulation with each thrust as it displaces my insides. the pressure against my prostate...all so good!

Candidate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely! :wink:
Fuck is that thing real? haha

Well I love thick ones more than long ones. My fave of ALL the dicks I've had was a French Canadian cock about 7.5-8 long and super thick, cut, I could barely wrap my hand around it, at first it was a bit painful but once I got into it it was so filling and satisfying, my ass was like wide open for 2 week after getting fucked by it lol. Too bad he started seeing someone else after I came back a trip, I swear I would date him just for that gorgeous cock, no kidding, nice guy too.