Do you like ties?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't worn a suit in years, but when I was on tour in Hong Kong a few years back we all decided to get tailored suits. We were measured one day, fitted the next and three days later we all had new suits and shirts. The silk tie I bought cost more than the suit. We wore them the rest of the tour between shows. Blew the crew's minds. They thought we were pranking them for some reason. I guess the prank was that we liked wearing those suits. They were very comfortable.

I Facetimed with my wife to show off the suit, and she told me how much it turned her on. We decided a guy wearing a nice suit is like a woman wearing sexy lingerie.

But she wanted to know where my socks were. Baby steps, Darling. Baby steps.

Back to the question: I now own two ties.

Reactions: Gj816 and headbang8

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have always tried to be a sharp dresser. Being a professional I had to wear a three piece suit, a starched shirt and my shoes spit shined to the hilt! I loved a sharp looking tie. I could walk in a Dept store and spin the tie tack one time and know whether there was anything on that tie rack that would interest me. I loved old vintage looking ties.

Kahuna

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I really like ties.. but on someone else's neck haha.
I think a tie almost always gives charm to a man, but it's not a garment that suits me. The same for shirts. I prefer t-shirts or polo shirts.
Luckily I don't need to wear ties for work, so I wear them only for weddings :D (not even for funerals).
I've written this somewhere here before: a tie can make or break a suit but ties are symbols of servitude and I don't like having them around my neck for long. :cool:
Simbols of servitude? I always thought that ties were phallic symbols :p:D:D

Reactions: halcyondays

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like ties.. but on someone else's neck haha.
I think a tie almost always gives charm to a man, but it's not a garment that suits me. The same for shirts. I prefer t-shirts or polo shirts.
Luckily I don't need to wear ties for work, so I wear them only for weddings :D (not even for funerals).

Simbols of servitude? I always thought that ties were phallic symbols :p:D:D

1) That's exactly my point of view!

2) What?!? Why is that? I'd rather say they point to that area...:p

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger sure I hated them. Had to wear one to school every day. Nowadays I kinda like ties, but only the skinnier ones. Compliments the right outfit

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like them, but I'll suffer and wear one when the situation requires it. I had a boyfriend that loved my ties, so once in a while I would drop by his place on the way home and use it to tie his hands together while I fucked his face.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like them, but I'll suffer and wear one when the situation requires it. I had a boyfriend that loved my ties, so once in a while I would drop by his place on the way home and use it to tie his hands together while I fucked his face.
That is hot!