do you like to be fucked?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh hell yes!!
tumblr_nd7wknw3qY1qb18qmo1_r1_500.gif

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why yes, yes I do. ;) hit me up on skype or Snapchat xqv1985

Woah wait, are you in Dallas? You look a lot like a guy i fucked after the unconn/kentucky NCAA finals a few years ago.
You wanted to get fucked on the staircase?

Reactions: spacecoast

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't been fucked since college when I messed around a bit with guys, but from what I remember I enjoyed it because it was such a different sensation than being with a girl.

Uncle Rob

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been fucked around six times now and although I've got quite a big beefy ass I'm still quite tight down there and still find it hard to relax so I can't s 1706520_210337.jpg
ay I've managed to get much physical pleasure out of it yet but I do get great pleasure mentally from the thought of the guy taking me and the pleasure on his face when he cums!
Any tips would be appreciated guys!

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been fucked around six times now and although I've got quite a big beefy ass I'm still quite tight down there and still find it hard to relax so I can't s View attachment 1038912 ay I've managed to get much physical pleasure out of it yet but I do get great pleasure mentally from the thought of the guy taking me and the pleasure on his face when he cums!
Any tips would be appreciated guys!

Its a combination of warm up, lube position, time and relax.

Warm up - the use of fingers and toys as fore play
Lube - plenty of lube the best are the ones designed for anal
Position - the classic doggie on all fours is not necessarily the best, experiment especially if you can find the right position where his cock rubs your prostate
Time and relax - you need to be relaxed and the guy fucking you needs to take time especially on first entry.

Uncle Rob

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Position - the classic doggie on all fours is not necessarily the best, experiment especially if you can find the right position where his cock rubs your prostate
Time and relax - you need to be relaxed and the guy fucking you needs to take time especially on first entry.

Thanks a lot fella. Most of the guys I've been with so far just seem to want to put it straight in.
One guy who was fairly big even refused to use lube .:(

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks a lot fella. Most of the guys I've been with so far just seem to want to put it straight in.
One guy who was fairly big even refused to use lube .:(
OH, hell, no...that would not be happening.....dickthrobbing gives great advice!

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

i've had other bottom's share with me the discomfort and/or pain. Prepping some with toys can better prepare you so when you do meet up you wnt be so tense and just give it up. I've been fortunate I guess....from the very first time I bottomed I never experienced any pain or discomfort.....not that I'm saying my hole is tore up from the floor up and be like throwing a hot dog down a hall way. If I know ahead of time a guy is way above the norm in size Ill play some before meeting up so I'll be better prepared. Met a guy back in my late 20's and he prob had close to 15" and thicker than your wrist. he told me ahead of time and said he hated his big dick because male nor female could take it or if they did he couldn't go all the way in. Got the Kong Dong out of my toy box which would've have been little larger than him....worked my ass over good and was ready to hook up. A lot is mental too and what we tell ourselves.

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't been fucked since college when I messed around a bit with guys, but from what I remember I enjoyed it because it was such a different sensation than being with a girl.
Hot pics Bill not Will......real nice.....you need to make a road trip to Atl.GA

Reactions: BillnotWill

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't been fucked, I'm more interested on fuck, I really enjoy it. But actually i was licked once and I really liked it haha
Don't every bottom....you'll hate it....stay right where you're at.....let me take that on for you.....just afraid you wnt go back....i love being a bottom and can go non stop for days....more you hit it the more i want to get it.

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't been fucked, I'm more interested on fuck, I really enjoy it. But actually i was licked once and I really liked it haha
Morning Wood some really hot pis you have.....you need to come to Atlanta, GA ......damn hot!

Reactions: deacon joe

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight