do you like to be fucked?

Crose10

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was younger, I was a bottom cause all the dudes my age were scared to get fucked by me but I never enjoyed it. I’ve tried various toys and prostate massage but I never go that moment I see when I fuck guys. I think it would be amazing to cum from no external stimulation ... guess I’m just gonna be stuck to fucking and getting sucked ;)
I would have loved to been fucked by you... amazing body and dick!

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Honestly I’m not turned on by bottoming at all. Much prefer topping

I just checked out your profile. Yea, you no doubt make an awesome top! Those boys out in your area have to love that thick cock with the pleasure curve that's just right for hitting their 'P' spot.

Reactions: stonerbonerxo

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I enjoy taking it up the 'tight_end' with the right guy. The sensation of a guy giving me a prostate massage with his dick is amazing. Yea, love it when he hits my 'P-spot'. Just the right amount of girth and yea, he needs to be ROCK hard.... that makes me a very happy man.

stonerbonerxo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just checked out your profile. Yea, you no doubt make an awesome top! Those boys out in your area have to love that thick cock with the pleasure curve that's just right for hitting their 'P' spot.

dude if I get a bottom on their back with their legs over my shoulders it’s over for their prostate hahaa my thick meats definitely curved for pleasure

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have not done it yet. I have shoved many toys up my ass just not a real cock. Want to get on Prep before I venture there (hate to make a dude wear a condom as I hate them myself) but it’s gonna happen if it’s the last thing I do before I die. Lol

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to be fucked.
Me too.....when done right, there really is nothing like being anally penetrated......the physical, mental and emotional connection, intimacy and pleasure is almost overwhelming....yes, I love it......