do you like to be fucked?

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Just like this......love being fucked.....love it....the orgasms are so damn strong....
Beautiful post.

Thats why I dont focus at all on me cumming when my partner takes me anally from behind, as I know I will cum either during anal or very easily once he has cummed deep inside me. My priority is to serve myself to my partner for him to orgasm.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was lucky enough to meet up a few days ago with a pre covid fuck bud. We messaged each other a few days before about what we were going to do. The texts were getting dirtier and dirtier. He told me he was on PrEP and was so looking forward to doing me bareback. I was like a teenager on a promise for those few days, and I spent all morning on the day of our hook-up showering, douching and shaving. I even put on my favourite jock. And the event itself lived up to all expectations. Within thirty seconds of the door closing I was down to my sexy jock and he was naked. It felt so good to have him inside me and we just about turned every page of the gay Kama Sutra. We finished up in a traditional doggy fashion fuck but it was highly intense and heated. He was slamming balls deep into me and I was pushing back to meet him. It was just the fucking I needed and when he let out a loud groan and his cum exploded inside me I felt really complete.
Do I like to be fucked? Asked and answered!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was lucky enough to meet up a few days ago with a pre covid fuck bud. We messaged each other a few days before about what we were going to do. The texts were getting dirtier and dirtier. He told me he was on PrEP and was so looking forward to doing me bareback. I was like a teenager on a promise for those few days, and I spent all morning on the day of our hook-up showering, douching and shaving. I even put on my favourite jock. And the event itself lived up to all expectations. Within thirty seconds of the door closing I was down to my sexy jock and he was naked. It felt so good to have him inside me and we just about turned every page of the gay Kama Sutra. We finished up in a traditional doggy fashion fuck but it was highly intense and heated. He was slamming balls deep into me and I was pushing back to meet him. It was just the fucking I needed and when he let out a loud groan and his cum exploded inside me I felt really complete.
Do I like to be fucked? Asked and answered!
you make that sound soooooo good......nothing like that feeling from being fucked good by another man.......love it....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love to have my hips held and drilled from behind. Or on my back and wrap my legs around him while he plunges into me
yes....oh god yes......slow and deep....slow and deep....I want to feel him open me up every time......and feel every inch of his shaft sliding inside of me.......till his balls are slapping my ass cheeks or touching nicely against my balls.....takes my breath away....almost whimpering in pleasure........fuck yes.....

bi2

Superior Member
Media
yes....oh god yes......slow and deep....slow and deep....I want to feel him open me up every time......and feel every inch of his shaft sliding inside of me.......till his balls are slapping my ass cheeks or touching nicely against my balls.....takes my breath away....almost whimpering in pleasure........fuck yes.....

For me its the most addictive sexual act I crave. It hits me on a physical, mental and emotional scale.

Once I have been fucked anally, I feel lot more relaxed and at peace.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me its the most addictive sexual act I crave. It hits me on a physical, mental and emotional scale.

Once I have been fucked anally, I feel lot more relaxed and at peace.
I agree 100%......there is just something mentally and emotionally taking place....along with the immense physical pleasure that comes from being fucked anally.......for me, I think it is the letting go of all your inhibitions and anxieties.......giving in to this strong sexual desire, hunger and craving (yes craving!!)..........and accepting that you really do love (want? need?) having another man penetrate your ass with his rock hard cock.....without any embarrassment or shame.........and then just totally enjoying the experience......an experience that feels so completely natural...........and simply becomes an act of pure sexual pleasure......as you said.......afterwards it is a very warm feeling of relaxation, contentment, and peace.......very very addictive..........

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree 100%......there is just something mentally and emotionally taking place....along with the immense physical pleasure that comes from being fucked anally.......for me, I think it is the letting go of all your inhibitions and anxieties.......giving in to this strong sexual desire, hunger and craving (yes craving!!)..........and accepting that you really do love (want? need?) having another man penetrate your ass with his rock hard cock.....without any embarrassment or shame.........and then just totally enjoying the experience......an experience that feels so completely natural...........and simply becomes an act of pure sexual pleasure......as you said.......afterwards it is a very warm feeling of relaxation, contentment, and peace.......very very addictive..........

I echo every single word and having read this I need a fix soon!

Reactions: bi2 and Mister2101

bi2

Superior Member
Media
.and accepting that you really do love (want? need?) having another man penetrate your ass with his rock hard cock.....without any embarrassment or shame..........

The irony is that the only embarrassment or shame I experience, is just how badly I need to get fucked anally. Which is why as a submissive bottom, all my energy and effort is totally focussed on my Top partner to not only get him excited but to maintain that excitement, from start to finish.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I was able to pick a moment and freeze it in time it would be me on my back, knees stretched back and wide, looking into the lustful eyes of my top, his cock buried deep in me, his heavy balls squeezed against my ass cheeks. He is panting and his hair slightly matted to his wet forehead. My hands grip his own cheeks and pull him tightly into me. Our only movement is just the slightest of grinds, but mostly just his throbbing manhood filling me is enough. Our gazes lock, each knowing exactly what the other is thinking. It really is the point at which two bodies fit together perfectly and become one. This is the moment I crave when I fuck.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It really is the point at which two bodies fit together perfectly and become one.

My first partner mentioned this to me before anal, but I never understood it, that is until the day, he first entered me from behind.

Once he laid his seed deep inside me, the craving has never stopped for me.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I was able to pick a moment and freeze it in time it would be me on my back, knees stretched back and wide, looking into the lustful eyes of my top, his cock buried deep in me, his heavy balls squeezed against my ass cheeks. He is panting and his hair slightly matted to his wet forehead. My hands grip his own cheeks and pull him tightly into me. Our only movement is just the slightest of grinds, but mostly just his throbbing manhood filling me is enough. Our gazes lock, each knowing exactly what the other is thinking. It really is the point at which two bodies fit together perfectly and become one. This is the moment I crave when I fuck.
That is so fucking hot.......100% agree........

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is so fucking hot.......100% agree........
@goldscorpguy "My hands grip his own cheeks and pull him tightly into me. Our only movement is just the slightest of grinds, but mostly just his throbbing manhood filling me is enough." Oh god yes.....I love this moment as well........his cock is fully buried inside of me.......and we are slowly grinding into one another....his cock throbbing heavily......filling my ass completely......eyes locked on one another........kiss me slowly....deeply.....passionately.......and I'll have the most mind-numbing orgasm.........pure, perfect sexual pleasure......

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
@goldscorpguy "My hands grip his own cheeks and pull him tightly into me. Our only movement is just the slightest of grinds, but mostly just his throbbing manhood filling me is enough." Oh god yes.....I love this moment as well........his cock is fully buried inside of me.......and we are slowly grinding into one another....his cock throbbing heavily......filling my ass completely......eyes locked on one another........kiss me slowly....deeply.....passionately.......and I'll have the most mind-numbing orgasm.........pure, perfect sexual pleasure......

We definitely need to get a room.....you, me and at least one very athletic top! :laughing::laughing::imp::emoji_cucumber:

Reactions: Mister2101

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Well... You pretty much covered that one. I think being on your back, legs spread wide is the most vulnerable position. Which makes it so much better. This is only based on me being pegged up til now. Full body contact!

Reactions: Mister2101

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, there are two distinct sides to get fucked anal, the physical and the psychological. i'm a complete bottom, so i'm receptive on both counts. Not every Top has the same method or skill. some just ramming in -
some take great care and relish the process of seducing and opening their bottom. For me is both a physical and psychological... but i also like the rough way ...
what du you think about that?