do you like to be fucked?

love2trybig1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not a better feeling in the world once my muscles relax(which doesn't take long once he starts pumping the hell out of me) It is the most worth while experience any one could have is better than him doing his wife or gf too!

I strongly recommend it to anyone who enjoys the please of making love...
Does it take a while get used to their size if their large. I have had phone sex large guys or what they claim. They always want me bend other and insert their cock, I am sure it does feel good

biberkeleybottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does it take a while get used to their size if their large. I have had phone sex large guys or what they claim. They always want me bend other and insert their cock, I am sure it does feel good

It really depends on how much you can relax.

When I lost my anal cherry a few years ago, my top told me my ass would be able to handle hung men. Only been with a dozen guys since, I've had no problem with any top pushing his manhood into me. I also play with dildos as big as 10" length x 8" girth. I've actually asked some guys not to loosen me up too much with foreplay, because I want to feel some discomfort and work through the feelings. Anyway, I think the common thread is that I really want it in my ass. Although there was one top who was 8" who bottomed out in me on our first meeting which was painful. On our second meeting a couple months later, he was easy to take.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So many wonderful comments.....about how wonderful it feels to be fucked in the ass. As so many have said, there is this mental and emotional component of the experience........in addition to the incredible physical, sexual pleasure you feel with another man's cock buried deep inside of you. It's like your mind doesn't or can't understand that all this intense, intimate pleasure is coming from your ass......and NOT your dick.....I love when you begin to move and thrust yourself as the bottom.....meeting the tops thrust with your own.......moving and fucking as "one"......or riding a man cowboy......his cock deep inside......closing your eyes and your mind......all there is is this pleasure deep inside your ass and body.......rocking and thrusting your hips and grinding down on his cock......rubbing my own nipples.......my own cock rock hard, slapping down on his belly.......moaning loudly....even crying out it feels so damn good......just a wonderful, wonderful experience....

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So many wonderful comments.....about how wonderful it feels to be fucked in the ass. As so many have said, there is this mental and emotional component of the experience........in addition to the incredible physical, sexual pleasure you feel with another man's cock buried deep inside of you. It's like your mind doesn't or can't understand that all this intense, intimate pleasure is coming from your ass......and NOT your dick.....I love when you begin to move and thrust yourself as the bottom.....meeting the tops thrust with your own.......moving and fucking as "one"......or riding a man cowboy......his cock deep inside......closing your eyes and your mind......all there is is this pleasure deep inside your ass and body.......rocking and thrusting your hips and grinding down on his cock......rubbing my own nipples.......my own cock rock hard, slapping down on his belly.......moaning loudly....even crying out it feels so damn good......just a wonderful, wonderful experience....
Thats just the lead up to the best orgasm you can have. Love pegging as much. Big cocked big titted trans women just pounding my ass

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thats just the lead up to the best orgasm you can have. Love pegging as much. Big cocked big titted trans women just pounding my ass
I fucking love it.........for me, slow and deep.....just this constant, relentless pressure and feeling of him (or her) inside of me......slowly in and out......all the way out......feeling, wanting that tip of his dick to open you back up again and again.....your hole now so relaxed.......feeling the hard, silky smooth shaft sliding into you...... always wanting it deeper and deeper.....feels so damn good.......and yes.......feeling that wonderful, powerful orgasm building and building and building......till the sperm just lows and flows......hands free.....

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I may have posted on this thread before but I enjoy being fucked by better endowed men in the presence of a woman or women. ( wives, girlfriends or random connects)
My prime motivator and arousal for this comes from my rampant SPH fetish. I always take a position where the female(s) involved can see my tiny babysized penis jiggling about as the other guy ploughs me with their superior member.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just love to see a bottom with a rock hard cock himself......your body and own cock "cannot lie".......it just feels so damn good......you can't stop your own cock from getting hard.......the intimacy and experience of having another man inside of you....deep in your belly.....is soooooo good......and when you cum....OMG.......my cock gets so damn hard........

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a bottom who loves to be fucked, the passion in your post gets me so hard and leaking precum!
I just love to see a bottom with a rock hard cock himself......your body and own cock "cannot lie".......it just feels so damn good......you can't stop your own cock from getting hard.......the intimacy and experience of having another man inside of you....deep in your belly.....is soooooo good......and when you cum....OMG.......my cock gets so damn hard......

I just love to see a bottom with a rock hard cock himself......your body and own cock "cannot lie".......it just feels so damn good......you can't stop your own cock from getting hard.......the intimacy and experience of having another man inside of you....deep in your belly.....is soooooo good......and when you cum....OMG.......my cock gets so damn hard........
I love the feedback of finding the bottom you are fucking is rock hard and dripping. It makes you instinctively want to fuck harder. If he cums handsfree, even better- I wont be far off at all...

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sure crave to feel the fullness of my ass being filled. Reading posts in this thread has awakened that internal ache of my prostate needing stimulation. It is something I find more fullfilling than simple penile orgasms. It is much deeper and multidimensional.... it touches my soul!

I have never been truly fucked by a real cock... a big, hard dick that has long stamina. I hope to be used by a well hung man someday... or group of men. The thought of being fucked bareback and having my ass filled with multiple loads has me so hard right now!

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sure crave to feel the fullness of my ass being filled. Reading posts in this thread has awakened that internal ache of my prostate needing stimulation. It is something I find more fullfilling than simple penile orgasms. It is much deeper and multidimensional.... it touches my soul!

I have never been truly fucked by a real cock... a big, hard dick that has long stamina. I hope to be used by a well hung man someday... or group of men. The thought of being fucked bareback and having my ass filled with multiple loads has me so hard right now!
That's the key requirement; a top that can stimulate your prostate for an extended amount of time - five or ten minutes is simply not enough!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
So many wonderful comments.....about how wonderful it feels to be fucked in the ass. As so many have said, there is this mental and emotional component of the experience........in addition to the incredible physical, sexual pleasure you feel with another man's cock buried deep inside of you.
Its good points you raised here. I enjoy the psychological element so much that it just heightens the sexual pleasure I receive. When my partner takes me by physical force from behind (and I simulate that I am resisting), it makes the sex for both of us so much hotter and better.

There is a lot of issues at play here nevertheless, but its an unspoken word, we have a lot of fun and we are both consenting.

Being fucked by my partner, is like breathing. I need it.

• Love
Reactions: Mister2101

bi2

Superior Member
Media
When my partner is so close to orgasm, he goes deeper and faster inside me, at this point he doesnt care nor do I, if he is too rough or too aggressive. When he starts to get louder with his animalistic grunting at this stage, all our energies are focussed and spent into me and him, making sure he cums and enjoys it. Its such an intoxicating and addicitve feeling knowing that I made another man cum. My partner knows this, so it gives him the licenese to do whatever it takes to cross the line.

Never mind that he just bred me, an unexpected reward that I love, is his body dripping of sweat and being absored into mine when he collapses onto mine and rests after cumming.

Its why I love being fucked so much, my orgasms are from my part of view unimportant. If I havent cummed already, after my partner cums, I will just give myself quick relief which literally takes less than 30 seconds, so that we can then spoon me while we enjoy together the bliss of our orgasms.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love these words by @Scott8631 "...it has awakened that internal ache of my prostate needing stimulation."
This is so true......after a week, I start to feel this....something stronger than just being horny.....there is this internal aching inside my ass......my prostrate......aching......needing to be massaged and stroked internally......and it just keeps growing, getting stronger every day......I love this feeling.......needing .......... .....wanting.....craving........dick ......to be anally fucked......

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When my partner is so close to orgasm, he goes deeper and faster inside me, at this point he doesnt care nor do I, if he is too rough or too aggressive. When he starts to get louder with his animalistic grunting at this stage, all our energies are focussed and spent into me and him, making sure he cums and enjoys it. Its such an intoxicating and addicitve feeling knowing that I made another man cum. My partner knows this, so it gives him the licenese to do whatever it takes to cross the line.

Never mind that he just bred me, an unexpected reward that I love, is his body dripping of sweat and being absored into mine when he collapses onto mine and rests after cumming.

Its why I love being fucked so much, my orgasms are from my part of view unimportant. If I havent cummed already, after my partner cums, I will just give myself quick relief which literally takes less than 30 seconds, so that we can then spoon me while we enjoy together the bliss of our orgasms.
You make this sound so good my friend.......truly nothing like being fucked in the ass....letting another man make love to you.......leaving his seed deep inside your belly.......intoxicating and addictive..........fuck yes.....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love this picture........here's a man....riding dick.....where he is now working, driving, and thrusting back with his own ass......starting to lose control it feels so damn good.......all there is for him is the anal pleasure he is feeling from the dick sliding deep in and out of his ass.......stroking his prostrate ....... having nothing to do with his own cock.......your mind goes totally blank....except the knowledge and pleasure coming from feeling another man inside your ass.....
tumblr_naj1k4OGnH1qcjr7bo1_500.gif