do you like to be fucked?

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sure crave to feel the fullness of my ass being filled. Reading posts in this thread has awakened that internal ache of my prostate needing stimulation. It is something I find more fullfilling than simple penile orgasms. It is much deeper and multidimensional.... it touches my soul!

I have never been truly fucked by a real cock... a big, hard dick that has long stamina. I hope to be used by a well hung man someday... or group of men. The thought of being fucked bareback and having my ass filled with multiple loads has me so hard right now!
Sign me up @Scott8361 I visit MKE every other month

Reactions: Scott8361

bi2

Superior Member
Media
You make this sound so good my friend.......truly nothing like being fucked in the ass....letting another man make love to you.......leaving his seed deep inside your belly.......intoxicating and addictive..........fuck yes.....

When I'm being fucked, it's like suddenly finding that last jigsaw piece and slotting it into place. It completes me. And afterwards when he pulls out, unless he's left the warmth of his cum, I feel empty.

Wow! This thread just got sizzling hot :emoji_hotsprings:. I'm due to hook up with a FB early next week and hopefully get ploughed. But I might have to call him and bring our date forward. The dildo I have inside as I write this just isn't doing it for me. You can't beat the real thing and right now I'd eagerly jump on one and ride the fuck out of it!

I dont mind admitting that I often read this forum before hooking up with my partner and for me it adds to the foreplay and makes our time together so much better and hotter.

The last time I was with my partner, it was hands down the best sex I have ever had with a man.

If I had to hazard a guess as to why or what he did differently compared to previous encounters, I would say it was the aggresive and violent way he ripped my clothes the moment I entered his place. No exchange of pleasantries, no offer of a drink or opportunity to settle down after arriving. Probably the fact that I "resisted" made it hotter for him and and for me. He was very alpha male aggresive and forceful on the way he manhandled me, which added fuel to an already hot situation. His power move of him choking me while I gave him head and while he fucked me, was the hottest part. Telling me he wants me to bark like a dog when he took me doggy style. was an expected but enjoyable humilation element. I dont mind admitting, the power play here makes it hot.

Its not to say these things have not happened before as they have, but this particular time, my pleasure and enjoyment levels were raised to a maximum setting. I was so physically, mentally and emotionally spent and drained, that I actually slept for an hour. He was very sweet to me during this time, put the heating up, left a drink on my bedside table and spooned me while we slept naked together.

Getting back to the thread, do you like to be fucked. Yes, lol. I dont need or care about cumming, its the psyhcological element of being fucked and the way he fucks me, that makes it so enjoyable for me. The fact I dont care about my orgasms, is the loudest signal I can make that being fucked by him is such an enjoyable experience.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
gay anal sex cowboy ride video - Bing video
I dont mind admitting that I often read this forum before hooking up with my partner and for me it adds to the foreplay and makes our time together so much better and hotter.

The last time I was with my partner, it was hands down the best sex I have ever had with a man.

If I had to hazard a guess as to why or what he did differently compared to previous encounters, I would say it was the aggresive and violent way he ripped my clothes the moment I entered his place. No exchange of pleasantries, no offer of a drink or opportunity to settle down after arriving. Probably the fact that I "resisted" made it hotter for him and and for me. He was very alpha male aggresive and forceful on the way he manhandled me, which added fuel to an already hot situation. His power move of him choking me while I gave him head and while he fucked me, was the hottest part. Telling me he wants me to bark like a dog when he took me doggy style. was an expected but enjoyable humilation element. I dont mind admitting, the power play here makes it hot.

Its not to say these things have not happened before as they have, but this particular time, my pleasure and enjoyment levels were raised to a maximum setting. I was so physically, mentally and emotionally spent and drained, that I actually slept for an hour. He was very sweet to me during this time, put the heating up, left a drink on my bedside table and spooned me while we slept naked together.

Getting back to the thread, do you like to be fucked. Yes, lol. I dont need or care about cumming, its the psyhcological element of being fucked and the way he fucks me, that makes it so enjoyable for me. The fact I dont care about my orgasms, is the loudest signal I can make that being fucked by him is such an enjoyable experience.
Sounds like you have a great relationship going there my friend. Both you and your partner are being satisfied and fulfilled in all ways......we all wish we could say the same thing!! Thanks for sharing!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
gay anal sex cowboy ride video - Bing video

Sounds like you have a great relationship going there my friend. Both you and your partner are being satisfied and fulfilled in all ways......we all wish we could say the same thing!! Thanks for sharing!

If I had multiple male partners at one time, Im sure I would be sharing a different kind of story in some situations. Some great experiences and others not so.

I guess from my perspective, its unique. I will do anything to make sure he is satisfied and fulfilled whenever we hook up. I know what he loves and enjoys and I always give that to him and then some. Essentially though its making him cum hard. So we natutally "work together" to make sure he achieves that, regardless if I cum early, after or not at all.

Early on in our relationship, he would be concerned if I didnt cum during or after. I made it very clear to him, what I want, need and what I enjoy, is to be mandhandled and fucked by him, so if I have an additional need to cum after him, I will simply rub one out, after he finishes. For me, I find it selfish and inconsiderate to have or want him to make me cum, after he is physically spent. Which is why I think our sexual relationship works so well. We both 100% get what we want out of our encounters.

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been a top in MM sex. I've had the opportunity to bottom and I declined it. Over time, I started wanting to be penetrated by a cock and I don't know why. Anybody have this feeling?

D

deleted16203581

I've always been a top in MM sex. I've had the opportunity to bottom and I declined it. Over time, I started wanting to be penetrated by a cock and I don't know why. Anybody have this feeling?
Several friends of mine always prided themselves on being 100% total tops and now can’t get cock up their holes often enough. People’s needs and desires can change over the years. Not so unusual to discover new pleasures. Enjoy!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Was going to start a new topic, but this seems relevant here.

A question for bottoms, but tops would know this too who have regular same partners.

Bottoms, after you have had sex with your partner, can you have sex again the next day easily? Is there a recovery for you? Is it a day? three days? a week ? two weeks?

For me, my partner fucks me hard and long for a solid 20-30mins, I can go again later that day or night, if we have sleep overs, I possibly can go the next day. However, once that "hookup" is over, I tend I need to have a week or two to recover. I am very sore.

If by chance my partner wants to fuck me again within a few days, of course I am up for it. I just take something for the pain and a few drinks if I am still sore. My role is to completely please and satisfy my partner and I wouldnt dare say no to him, from my perspective its disrespectful, selfish and inconsiderate. It doesnt happen often where we have sex once then a few days again later, so me being high, adds another different element to our sexual escapades.

I always let him know whats going on, so he is kind enough to organize an Uber for me, back and forth so I dont have to drive or worry and if need be will even organize to have food delivered to me afterwards. Mind you he gets the benefit of me being completely spaced out and so he says he loves when it happens. He does tell me that my pain tolerance is a lot higher lol and I have woken up the next day with some interesting bruises and bite marks on my body lol.

Coming back to the question I raised though, it generally takes me a solid 7 days to recover. I am still very tight and inbewtween when we dont have anal sex, I never engage in anal activity. So it can be say as long as 2-4 weeks till we hook up again to fuck.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

A question for bottoms, but tops would know this too who have regular same partners.

Bottoms, after you have had sex with your partner, can you have sex again the next day easily? Is there a recovery for you? Is it a day? three days? a week ? two weeks?

For me, my partner fucks me hard and long for a solid 20-30mins, I can go again later that day or night, if we have sleep overs, I possibly can go the next day. However, once that "hookup" is over, I tend I need to have a week or two to recover. I am very sore.

If by chance my partner wants to fuck me again within a few days, of course I am up for it. I just take something for the pain and a few drinks if I am still sore. My role is to completely please and satisfy my partner and I wouldnt dare say no to him, from my perspective its disrespectful, selfish and inconsiderate. It doesnt happen often where we have sex once then a few days again later, so me being high, adds another different element to our sexual escapades.

I always let him know whats going on, so he is kind enough to organize an Uber for me, back and forth so I dont have to drive or worry and if need be will even organize to have food delivered to me afterwards. Mind you he gets the benefit of me being completely spaced out and so he says he loves when it happens. He does tell me that my pain tolerance is a lot higher lol and I have woken up the next day with some interesting bruises and bite marks on my body lol.

Coming back to the question I raised though, it generally takes me a solid 7 days to recover. I am still very tight and inbewtween when we dont have anal sex, I never engage in anal activity. So it can be say as long as 2-4 weeks till we hook up again to fuck.
As a bottom I'd say that my recovery time is about a week, though I'm not usually sore from being fucked. I guess I'd call it my 'fulfilment time'. If the session was good then I just don't need it for a while. Sometimes I break that rule though. I have been known to hit my local bathhouse on both Tues and Thurs of the same week as they are naked days, and then get my ass shagged on both days. Me bad!

Reactions: bi2 and Mister2101

I'm able to take my young FB's cock on a daily basis without discomfort now, although to start with I was sore if we did it daily ( I took it anyway). We spent a long weekend in bed a while back and yes, three days of full on fucking was enough to make both of us sore.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Back in the day, I got my butt fucked in spurts; sometimes 2-3 times a day, 2-3 times a week during the summertime with regular meetup partners at the gay section by the River, then I’d take a break for a couple of weeks to a month. When I started going to bathhouses, the frequency went down to 1-2 times. Using social media , 50% chance of getting butt fucked

Reactions: bi2 and collegeflow

collegeflow

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m mostly into blowjobs with guys, but also I’m muuuch into dominant alpha tops, so sometimes I like to feel like a slutty bttm and get fucked. :D Basically, I’m not that much into it, but once I cross the line, Im A LOT into it

bi2

Superior Member
Media
As a bottom I'd say that my recovery time is about a week, though I'm not usually sore from being fucked. I guess I'd call it my 'fulfilment time'. If the session was good then I just don't need it for a while. Sometimes I break that rule though.
You mentioned before we must be twins, lol.

This is exactly how I feel, when Ive been fucked, by my current fuckbuddy that "fulfilment time" lovely phrase by the way, is exactly how I feel. It keeps me focussed, recharged and destressed. I think and can focus a lot more clearer.

Much like you I dont need it for a while. However, if my fuckbuddy messages me, Im always up for it. As a bottom, I see my role and responsibility to almost always make myself avaialble for him. From my perspective and Im talking ONLY about myself here, I think its selfish, horrible and very uncaring to not be there for a fuckbuddy.

Has there been times when he has asked to hook up when Im not feeling or into it 100%, yes of course, usually happens if it sometimes occurs within a few days of one another, interestingly never if I have spent the night. As a courtesy I always let him know in advance and usually he knows beforehand if we are hooking up again within a short time frame.

Usually in these situations, he is ready to blow fairly soon, the sex we have lasts around 10-15mins.

Reactions: goldscorpguy

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You mentioned before we must be twins, lol.

This is exactly how I feel, when Ive been fucked, by my current fuckbuddy that "fulfilment time" lovely phrase by the way, is exactly how I feel. It keeps me focussed, recharged and destressed. I think and can focus a lot more clearer.

Much like you I dont need it for a while. However, if my fuckbuddy messages me, Im always up for it. As a bottom, I see my role and responsibility to almost always make myself avaialble for him. From my perspective and Im talking ONLY about myself here, I think its selfish, horrible and very uncaring to not be there for a fuckbuddy.

Has there been times when he has asked to hook up when Im not feeling or into it 100%, yes of course, usually happens if it sometimes occurs within a few days of one another, interestingly never if I have spent the night. As a courtesy I always let him know in advance and usually he knows beforehand if we are hooking up again within a short time frame.

Usually in these situations, he is ready to blow fairly soon, the sex we have lasts around 10-15mins.
Having mentioned 'fulfilment time' I thought I'd better post this reply today as I'm currently experiencing it. My fuck bud whatsapped me yesterday morning to say he was home (he works abroad for weeks at a time) and asked if I could make it over to him yesterday evening. I knew he would be eager as we hadn't hooked up in two months, so of course I said yes. He told me to wear my sexiest jocks and shortest shorts. I had, by chance, just ordered and received some new jocks in the post, so I teamed a pair up with some really short gym shorts and a loose fitting mesh top, and headed off on the thirty minute drive to his place at 7pm, feeling really horny all the way there. He answered the door to his house wearing a towelling robe, and there was clearly only one thing on his mind. Within five minutes I was down to just my jocks, his robe chucked to the floor, and his tongue buried between my ass cheeks. He was so hungry for me I just let him go full steam. He was obviously in need of release, and like you often say, it was just carnal lust. He's on a properly monitored Prep regime, so we nearly always fuck bareback. So it wasn't long before he was thrusting inside me like a thing possessed. He was also slapping my cheeks quite hard as pumped which added to my thrill. From the noises he was making I thought he was only going to last a few strokes, but he kept pausing balls deep inside me before starting another onslaught, so he managed a good 15-20 minutes of pounding me before finally letting himself explode. The feeling was just incredible. He told me afterwards that he hadn't cum in a week and that, combined with his job abroad, had just built up to our meeting. We showered together afterwards and I swear that his cum was still dripping out of me as I towelled dry. He told me that he felt guilty he hadn't made me cum too, but, as I said to him, his orgasm was my orgasm. It hadn't mattered in the slightest that I hadn't cum. My pleasure was truly his pleasure.

So yes, definitely woke up this morning in that 'fulfilment time'. Part of me though is hoping my WhatsApp will ping this morning with the offer of a rematch. I don't honestly think I could say no! Carnal? Bring it on!

Reactions: bi2 and hammer3342

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Crazy thing is, I dont care what size it is....as long as its hard and he is enjoying himself. Thats a huge turn on for me.

I dont think its crazy at all. Im the same. Im sure many others on here feel the same.

The male partnes I have had have all been older and about 6 inches. To be honest, it was irrelevant to me. The actual part of MM sex that turns me on the most, is the absolute taboo nature of it. So within reason of course the size of my partners cock is irrelevant.

The actual turn on for me is just literally engaging in potentially MM sex, which is why I start getting wet the moment my fuckbuddy messages me for a fuck. Everything else just amplfies that enjoyment. Be it the huge age difference, getting on my knees and taking his dick in my mouth or him overpowering me and forcibly taking me from behind. The humiliation and role playing just adds layers of enjoyment to an activity I already crave.

In my ways the actualy act of having anal sex and what plays out beforehand, just all combined fuels an enjoyable, statisfying, psychologically well being experience. When he cums deep inside me, I view this as the end of our time together and I am total bliss. Albeit a little embarassed and shy, for moaning and groaning so much from the pleasure.

My partner loves telling me he made me squeal like a bitch when he is fucking me. The truth of the matter and he of course knows it, thats why he says it, is that I actually need and want to feel this way. So yes being fucked, gives me inner peace.

D

deleted16203581

I dont think its crazy at all. Im the same. Im sure many others on here feel the same.

The male partnes I have had have all been older and about 6 inches. To be honest, it was irrelevant to me. The actual part of MM sex that turns me on the most, is the absolute taboo nature of it. So within reason of course the size of my partners cock is irrelevant.

The actual turn on for me is just literally engaging in potentially MM sex, which is why I start getting wet the moment my fuckbuddy messages me for a fuck. Everything else just amplfies that enjoyment. Be it the huge age difference, getting on my knees and taking his dick in my mouth or him overpowering me and forcibly taking me from behind. The humiliation and role playing just adds layers of enjoyment to an activity I already crave.

In my ways the actualy act of having anal sex and what plays out beforehand, just all combined fuels an enjoyable, statisfying, psychologically well being experience. When he cums deep inside me, I view this as the end of our time together and I am total bliss. Albeit a little embarassed and shy, for moaning and groaning so much from the pleasure.

My partner loves telling me he made me squeal like a bitch when he is fucking me. The truth of the matter and he of course knows it, thats why he says it, is that I actually need and want to feel this way. So yes being fucked, gives me inner peace.
Yep. Ain’t it the truth! Works both ways for me, whether being the top or the bottom. Either way I let my partner know how amazing it feels and expect him to do the same. In flip scenes, too. Moaning and squealing are so hot although I recently had to stuff a sock in a new twink bottom’s mouth when I was going fast and furiously lest the neighbors complain — or wanted to join.