do you like to be fucked?

I HATED it the first two times, it was ok the next time, and since then I love it

flyingdog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never done it but the way my ass feels using my vibrating butt plug and other toys makes me never want to stop pleasuring myself. I can really get into rocking and bouncing action. I imagine I'd be a great bottom who could go at it for the long haul. Oddly the pleasure is better than fucking pussy.

Reactions: Voltaire

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like it when i can look at his face as he is just about to unload into me his eyes shut his body stffins he pushs as deep as he csn then i feel his cock pulsating inside me unloading himself into me then he collapses on me sweating and out of breath

Hmm. I've never had the desire to have anything in my butt. The idea of it makes me feel very uncomfortable. I have had some sexual partners lick my clean butt though, and that feels amazing. I understand that having a finger or whatever up your butt and massaging your prostate can be very pleasurable.

Reactions: Voltaire

Marse

Superior Member
Media
tumblr_n6iu28LqSe1qkw8fno1_400.gif

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hadn't been fucked in years until tonight. I hooked up with a trans with huge tits and a 7" FAT COCK. when she found out i hadn't been fucked in years and only did it a few times she threw on a rubber and pounded me. It hurt but then i got into it. I had her slapping me and thrusting hard as fuck in my tight ass. She ended it by cumming on my face and then giving me a golden shower. She basically made me her slutty slave. It was GREAT. Cant wait to do it again.